Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silloc

I predict bennell will end up nearly clubless, freo will pull out. Rightly so, it'll be the worst for him going to his old stomping grounds. Can't imagine his old high school mates will be straight edge. He will come crawling back to a Melbourne club which will be the only place he can get himself right.

Purple 77

I think I now understand what Sydney fans are feeling when hearing about Melbourne going hard after Luke Parker...

Apparently Richmond have asked about Dom Tyson  ::)

It's so not gonna happen, that it's not even funny....

^^ that's when I realised that's what Sydney are probably like with Luke Parker  :-X

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 06, 2015, 12:14:27 PM
I think I now understand what Sydney fans are feeling when hearing about Melbourne going hard after Luke Parker...

^^ that's when I realised that's what Sydney are probably like with Luke Parker  :-X

Parker is better then Dom Tyson though.

would you give up Tyson to get Parker?

Nige

Oh, well that's interesting. We did chase Trengove last year and now we've asked about Tyson.

I like Dom Tyson, but I thought we'd aim higher...

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on October 06, 2015, 12:40:09 PM

Parker is better then Dom Tyson though.

would you give up Tyson to get Parker?
in a heartbeat

Football Factory

Sydney seem to have a lot of really good mids .. its got to be getting hard to fit all of these guys into the salary cap ?

RaisyDaisy

Is there a retirement and delisting thread?

Hale and Lake retired

Ricochet

elephants

I rate Tyson higher than most, but I also rate Parker insanely highly, way more than Tyson :p

meow meow

Apparently GWS thinking that Wilbur is the only ruckman that they need while Mummy sits in rehab.

Toga

Quote from: Money Shot on October 06, 2015, 10:44:46 AM
Yarran/Henderson are both going for first round picks probably 12-18 mark I would say ...

Still don't see Yarran for a first rounder happening, think a second rounder is on the money.

Interesting, where did you hear that?! I remember Richmond went after him a couple of years ago when he was leaving GWS (being a Richmond supporter growing up) but he decided to go with the Dees. I rate him so would be pretty happy if we could snag him off ya, and if you get Parker then it's a win/win for everyone except the Swans ;)

Purple 77

Quote from: Toga on October 06, 2015, 01:27:43 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 06, 2015, 10:44:46 AM
Yarran/Henderson are both going for first round picks probably 12-18 mark I would say ...

Still don't see Yarran for a first rounder happening, think a second rounder is on the money.

Interesting, where did you hear that?! I remember Richmond went after him a couple of years ago when he was leaving GWS (being a Richmond supporter growing up) but he decided to go with the Dees. I rate him so would be pretty happy if we could snag him off ya, and if you get Parker then it's a win/win for everyone except the Swans ;)

Demonland shot me some links, so it's published somewhere... mentioned here but really, he is contracted for two more years. He isn't going anywhere.

Toga

Yeah I find it pretty unlikely that kind of a move would happen, especially after he was given the choice between Melbourne and Richmond only two years ago.

But at least its good to see Richmond trying to improve that midfield, hopefully Blair and co. can work something out and get someone across to Tigerland.

Ringo

Could the South Australian Clubs re-enter the race for Jack Redden?  He has proposed to his South Australian girl friend so will this have some factor in final decision.