Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 02, 2015, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: meow meow on October 02, 2015, 05:36:59 PM
Clubs should be banned from making offers to players who aren't coming out of contract. If McCarthy always wanted to return to WA he wouldn't have signed a contract extension beyond his initial two years. Freo put 700,000 a year in front of him so of course he'd want to leave now. The way things are going players will all be free agents every year who sign one year deals since respect for contracts from both players and clubs has gone out the window.
Some idiots decided players needed rights! Good night evenness of a competition!
Those idiots just happen to be the players themselves ;)

SydneyRox

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 02, 2015, 05:22:20 PM
Sam McClure saying Melbourne is chasing Luke Parker this trade period  :o

Considering he is under contract, I don't exactly see this happening  :-\

never going to happen

kilbluff1985

we should have a competition who can guess which player will be traded first

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 04, 2015, 12:46:10 AM
we should have a competition who can guess which player will be traded first

I'll go Freeman

Ricochet

its the spuds that go first :p

I'll go Melksham

Ringo

Jack Redden for me will be early imo.

T Dog

Football Factory

Pkbaldy

Vinny

LF

Jetta since apparently it's a done deal already

Football Factory

Looks like someone will be right .. just about named most of the players up for trade at the moment  ;D

Ricochet

_wato

That's a sweet looking forward line of Bennell, Walters, Ballas and Pav (if he's going on?) if they get him

Now all they need is another KPF (ready made) and their defence to step up in a prelim final (no McPharlin now), otherwise Fremantle are done, Sandi and Pav will both hang it up next year and Sandi makes Freo a 1000x better side

meow meow

Sandi could play until he is 40. He's not going to shrink and he has no pace to lose.

My bet for first trade is even though he's still under contract, Lachie Plowman.