Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

The biggest mystery is how John Butcher is still on the flowering list.

Jukes

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 25, 2014, 12:12:54 AM
The biggest mystery is how John Butcher is still on the flowering list.

I think he's still riding the reputation from kicking 6 goals with 6 possessions that one time in 2011

Pkbaldy

Quote from: brad on October 24, 2014, 11:18:07 PM
cheers vin. obviously played most the year in the reserves but had quite a few really good games

QuoteClassy midfielder who was among Port's best in SANFL trial win over South Adelaide at the weekend.

we need class. doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

need to actually watch him play first though

I don't mind him. Rather us try and get Caleb Daniel at 41. But either would be acceptable to me  :P

Bill Manspeaker

can we pick him up in the rookie draft? would he have to nominate us beforehand so another club don't pick him?

Pkbaldy

Not if we just use pick 1 on him  ;) Membrey for PSD and Newton from rookie draft. Don't see anyway we lose in that!

Bill Manspeaker

yep like it!

gotta watch him play first though :P

Pkbaldy

Quote from: brad on October 25, 2014, 12:48:23 AM
yep like it!

gotta watch him play first though :P

Yeah well it's hard to rate him. He destroys it in the 2s and gets the vest in the 1s... So he could be anything!

Noz

Selfish bloke could of gone to Essendon for pick 17 to get Zruder decide to walk out instead flower off you flower

Holz

Quote from: Noz on October 25, 2014, 02:36:59 AM
Selfish bloke could of gone to Essendon for pick 17 to get Zruder decide to walk out instead flower off you flower

It's completely understandable he wouldn't want to go to essendon with all that's going on.

Pkbaldy

Why on earth would you want to go from a club you don't want to be at, to a club you don't want to be at?
And I'd think that being at Essendon at this time would be much worse.

Nige

Noz

Quote from: Nige on October 25, 2014, 10:07:23 AM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-24/they-could-have-been-demons

Demons fans may not want to read this.  :-X
This is stupid every club should be included in this Melbourne weren't the only clubs who didn't pick up these players (apart from the Scully and Watts selection)

Nige

Quote from: Noz on October 25, 2014, 10:34:25 AM
Quote from: Nige on October 25, 2014, 10:07:23 AM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-24/they-could-have-been-demons

Demons fans may not want to read this.  :-X
This is stupid every club should be included in this Melbourne weren't the only clubs who didn't pick up these players (apart from the Scully and Watts selection)
Yeah, I totally agree.

A great example is Robbie Gray, went at Pick 60, meaning every club passed on him at least twice.

Pkbaldy

I don't know why they add fyfe into this shower. Nearly everyone missed out on Fyfe get over it.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on October 25, 2014, 04:02:49 AM

It's completely understandable he wouldn't want to go to essendon with all that's going on.

Its completely understandable he wouldn't want to go to Essendon full stop. :p