LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2014, 11:18:27 AM
Western Bulldogs
@westernbulldogs
The Club confirm we've been informed by Tom Boyds management he

copy and paste again ::)

Western Bulldogs        ✔ @westernbulldogs
Follow
The Club confirm we've been informed by Tom Boyds management he ll seek a trade from @GWS_Giants to continue his career at the Bulldogs.
8:00 AM - 13 Oct 2014

kilbluff1985

wonder if Giants would want Cooney and Griff

i don't mean just for Boyd

Nige

Patton, Cameron, Boyd and McCarthy... I think it was almost inevitable one would leave.

Kind of surprised it was Boyd though.

WCarey18

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2014, 11:23:14 AM
wonder if Giants would want Cooney and Griff

i don't mean just for Boyd

Bulldogs have offered a straight swap - Griffen FOR Boyd.

Worth thinking about, but GWS are right to say no.

19yo KPF taken at pick 1 > 28yo established midfielder.

Ricochet

Don't mind this

Griff + N6 for Boyd + 2nd rounder

kilbluff1985

it's funny seeing some comments from people who don't rate Boyd which is pretty harsh

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2014, 11:36:21 AM
it's funny seeing some comments from people who don't rate Boyd which is pretty harsh

I think it will take much longer for Boyd to adjust, compared to Cameron and Patton based on what I saw of Boyd.

The trade is a win for both clubs IMO

Ricochet

Jroo

Wow! Don't blame him though, he'd be getting a massive offer. Remember how much they offered Lonergan?

Noz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 13, 2014, 11:39:59 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2014, 11:36:21 AM

I think it will take much longer for Boyd to adjust, compared to Cameron and Patton based on what I saw of Boyd.

The trade is a win for both clubs IMO

Boyd took more strides in his first season then Patton has taken in his entire career

Mr.Craig

The GWS feeding frenzy has well and truly kicked off.

Ricochet

Mitch Cleary saying paperwork for Christensen to Brissie for N21 to be lodged 3pm today

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 13, 2014, 11:50:40 AM
Wow! Don't blame him though, he'd be getting a massive offer. Remember how much they offered Lonergan?
That's definitely what they'll throw at him.

Patton gone for a majority of, if not, the season and if Boyd goes... Cam McCarthy could be getting a fair few games!

Jroo

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

Patton gone for a majority of, if not, the season and if Boyd goes... Cam McCarthy could be getting a fair few games!
@srahul_35: The Bulldogs have offered Boyd $5.5m/6 years and $3m over the first 2 years. How can you blame a 19yo for wanting that much money?

elephants

Quote from: JROO8 on October 13, 2014, 01:24:07 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

@srahul_35: The Bulldogs have offered Boyd $5.5m/6 years and $3m over the first 2 years. How can you blame a 19yo for wanting that much money?

Holy flowering shower.