Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: noto07 on October 07, 2014, 12:09:00 PM
Quote from: WCarey18 on October 07, 2014, 12:03:24 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2014, 11:52:08 AM
to be fair MC, that team did give you Buddy last year :P

Um haven't heard much on Patful personally except they expect him to head that way.

Wouldn't mind seeing a trade like this, though its unlikely since O'Rourke is said to be leaning towards Hawthorn.

Beams to Brisbane, Patfull + Nth's 3rd Round to GWS, O'Rourke to North, Greenwood + pick 5 to Coll.

HUh??? so Brisbane give up Patful for Beams.... No chance...
Parful and N5 man.

Not sure on North giving up Greenwood + their 3rd rounder for O'Rourke though

WCarey18

Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

Um haven't heard much on Patful personally except they expect him to head that way.

Wouldn't mind seeing a trade like this, though its unlikely since O'Rourke is said to be leaning towards Hawthorn.

Beams to Brisbane, Patfull + Nth's 3rd Round to GWS, O'Rourke to North, Greenwood + pick 5 to Coll.

Parful and N5 man.

If North could get O'Rourke for a straight swap, it'd be great, but I threw in a 3rd rounder to balance it out, as I dont think GWS would take a straight swap for O'Rourke and Patfull.

WCarey18

Glenn McFarlane
@MaccaHeraldSun
BREAKING: Levi Greenwood has requested trade to @CollingwoodFC

Damn. Still hope its not true.

RaisyDaisy

So Greenwood wanting to go to Collingwood. That move is 100% based on $$ right?

North are in way better shape than Collingwood

The_Captain

Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

Parful and N5 man.

Well that makes more sense. Was thinking cant be srs!

Orourke is a bit of a risk. Struggled to get games considering he was a pick 2. North will be pretty reluctant there out of all the sides id say

Ricochet

Greenwood deal expected to be 4 years @ $400k

WCarey18

Quote from: Ricochet on October 07, 2014, 12:22:17 PM
Greenwood deal expected to be 4 years @ $400k

I'll be shocked if thats the case. Its not much more than what Kangas would have offered. Start of the year North offered $280k for two, by this weekend, it would have had to be at least $350k for 3 years.

$50k more and sacrifice the chance at a premiership...good riddance.

shaker

That's what Greenwood has requested but what will Norf expect for him maybe more than being thrown around , can't understand why Norf has let this happen a mid in his prime and chasing and old player like Waite  :o

Toga

The AFL live feed just posted an update that Greenwood had officially requested a trade to Collingwood... Now it's gone ???

A lot of speculation about this one!

The_Captain

The suspense is killing me!        :P

Bill Manspeaker

Pickers confirmed it on trade radio

LF

Quote from: Toga on October 07, 2014, 12:34:53 PM
The AFL live feed just posted an update that Greenwood had officially requested a trade to Collingwood... Now it's gone ???

A lot of speculation about this one!

Its still there

Toga

And it's back up again... I guess if the AFL are reporting it, it must be official? :P

12.15pm: CONFIRMED: Levi Greenwood requests trade to Collingwood

Wow, that's huge. Finished 3rd in North's best and fairest this year with an outstanding season. Big blow to a side building a list they hope will be in the mix for a flag next  year

Ricochet

I guess if its one area that North have a lot of depth, its their mids. They'd be backing Basti to step back up to that level he showed last year and they'll get a full season from Swallow.

The_Captain

Yeah, if they can get something good for him it will be no major loss for North.. Their mids are incredible.

Swallow, Ziebell, Wells, Harvey, Gibson, Cunnington, Bastinac.

They are just lacking a real good full forward to help petrie out of being a real good top 4 side! I spose they are thinking Waite could be a short term solution?