Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Crows have come out and said they won't trade Danger for picks 2 and 3, why would they trade him for pick 4 and Giles?  :P

nrich102

Quote from: JROO8 on October 06, 2014, 11:48:12 AM
Crows have come out and said they won't trade Danger for picks 2 and 3, why would they trade him for pick 4 and Giles?  :P
Ok, well I guess that trade won't fall through  :P

The_Captain

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 11:42:23 AM
Lions Give: Pick 4 and Crisp
Lions Get: Beams

Collingwood Give: Beams
Collingwood Get: Dangerfield and GWS 3rd/4th round pick

Adelaide Give: Dangerfield
Adelaide Get: Giles and Pick 4

GWS Give: Giles and 3rd/4th round pick
GWS Get: Crisp

Could this trade fall through? GWS win the trade really, and Adelaide or Brisbane lose it.

Geez. I reckon Adelaide losing out on that one. I reckon they can get a 3 way done without GWS.. Lions just gotta find sonething else to give to Adelaide instead of Crsip. I think Collingvwood getting just Dangerfield is fine..

Ricochet

Wonder if Brissie have offered Pick 4 and Mayes to Pies. That should be about right imo

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 11:51:40 AM
Wonder if Brissie have offered Pick 4 and Mayes to Pies. That should be about right imo
If we trade Mayes I would seriously consider supporting GC.

Ricochet

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 11:54:40 AM
haha but you get Beams man. Based on age and output, he's a top 5 most valuable mid in the comp... maybe even top 3

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 11:56:42 AM
haha but you get Beams man. Based on age and output, he's a top 5 most valuable mid in the comp... maybe even top 3
But Mayes is Mayes  :-\ I dont want to lose Mayes.

I dont see why Collingwood wont take one of Lester or Crisp or Golby  ???

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 12:01:27 PM

Cos they're shower. Gotta give up alot of good stuff to get the best. Not just a pick and a vfl standard player. Those  guys cant get a game in a shower brisbane team why would they get one at collingwood

Ricochet

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 12:01:27 PM

Well because its Beams those three aren't really up to the level to make it a fair deal. Just my opinion tho

Toga

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 06, 2014, 12:03:48 PM
Cos they're shower. Gotta give up alot of good stuff to get the best. Not just a pick and a vfl standard player. Those  guys cant get a game in a shower brisbane team why would they get one at collingwood

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 12:07:01 PM
Well because its Beams those three aren't really up to the level to make it a fair deal. Just my opinion tho

Tominator

I'd offer that to the Crows in the three-way trade. Mayes is an SA boy so if he's gonna leave Brisbane I don't think he'd go to Victoria

Adelaide
OUT: Dangerfield    IN: Mayes, Pick 4

Brisbane
OUT: Mayes, Pick 4    IN: Beams

Collingwood
OUT: Beams     IN: Dangerfield

Nails

Quote from: Tominator on October 06, 2014, 12:17:05 PM

I'd offer that to the Crows in the three-way trade. Mayes is an SA boy so if he's gonna leave Brisbane I don't think he'd go to Victoria

Adelaide

Brisbane

Collingwood

Massive overs. Mayes is a future Beams. He's the best kid on our list. Better than Aish and Taylor.

Ricochet

Quote from: Tominator on October 06, 2014, 12:17:05 PM

Adelaide

Brisbane

Collingwood
Yeh I reckon that's about right man

Ringo

reckon with Pies rebuilding it could be pick 4 and pick 26 for Beams. Do not see why Pies would not take Lester though as he is worth a 2nd round pick anyway.

The_Captain

Geez i dont think its fair for Brissy giving up pick 4 and mayes. Needs to be pick 4 and a player... Just a matter of someone who can play a role for Adelaide.