Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on September 23, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on September 23, 2014, 04:53:39 PM
Yeah I think Dogs will look for youth...we'll trade Callum Sinclair to them for something, anyone over there from WA?  No Josh Hill's please.

Id take Wallis :p

surely another in and under player who lacks pace is the last thing the eagles need?

elephants

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 24, 2014, 01:25:33 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 23, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on September 23, 2014, 04:53:39 PM
Yeah I think Dogs will look for youth...we'll trade Callum Sinclair to them for something, anyone over there from WA?  No Josh Hill's please.

Id take Wallis :p

surely another in and under player who lacks pace is the last thing the eagles need?

Wallis isn't slow, and we only need 1-2 quick outside players to complete our midfield. Nothing wrong with having more than what we need, as a Sydney fan you'd know all about that ;)

strikes91

Quote from: Nige on September 24, 2014, 09:48:13 AM
Essendon's Patrick Ryder is likely to be traded to Port Adelaide after the Power have committed to trading away their Pick.16.

Brisbane have refused to trade their Pick 4 leaving them with Pick 22 as the next available selection.

- The Age.

Quote from: Sweetness on September 24, 2014, 09:25:03 AM
Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2014, 08:58:09 AM

Patrick Dangerfield says it is completely in the hands of the club as to whether his name is raised as a trade option.

In the past 24 hours, he has been strongly linked with a move to the Melbourne Football Club, for what could include Melbourne's Frawley compensation pick, and one of Jimmy Toumpas or Jack Trengove.

Source?
Same AFL page on Facebook/Twitter that a bulk of these off-season rumours are coming from. They generally have sources linked or give them. The one above is an example.

Didn't provide a source for this one.

What happens if we want to go to Brisbane ? They have to deal with 24

shaker

So Beams does want to go home big blow for the Pies  :o

Purple 77

Quote from: shaker on September 24, 2014, 06:39:12 PM
So Beams does want to go home big blow for the Pies  :o

WOW!

I heard the rumours, but never thought it would happen!

Toga

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Vinny on September 24, 2014, 10:11:34 AM
Ryder is great for Port and I don't think Brisbane really need him to be honest. But seriously, what type of person wants to live in Adelaide? :P

Shut up, we've got an expressway that goes in both directions now.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 24, 2014, 07:49:42 PM
Quote from: Vinny on September 24, 2014, 10:11:34 AM
Ryder is great for Port and I don't think Brisbane really need him to be honest. But seriously, what type of person wants to live in Adelaide? :P

Shut up, we've got an expressway that goes in both directions now.

Now all we need is for it to go all the way to Darlington atleast.

Nige

North Melbourne have reportedly tabled a three-year, $400,000 per season offer to Western Bulldogs restricted free agent, Shaun Higgins.

Melbourne coach Paul Roos is "absolutely interested" in brokering a trade for Adelaide's Patrick Dangerfield.

Melbourne currently have Pick 2 and will likely receive Pick 3 for James Frawley if he leaves via Free Agency.

Collingwood are hopeful it can retain Dayne Beams next season, despite him telling the club he wants to return home to be closer to family in Queensland.

Beams met with coach Nathan Buckley on Wednesday to request a trade back to his home state so he can be nearer to his father, who is suffering from cancer.

However, the Magpies are starting to put some measures in place to try to convince Beams to stay.

Collingwood CEO Gary Pert said the club was exploring a number of solutions, including provisions where Beams would be allowed to spend more time in Queensland.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on September 25, 2014, 10:55:50 AM
North Melbourne have reportedly tabled a three-year, $400,000 per season offer to Western Bulldogs restricted free agent, Shaun Higgins.

Melbourne coach Paul Roos is "absolutely interested" in brokering a trade for Adelaide's Patrick Dangerfield.

Melbourne currently have Pick 2 and will likely receive Pick 3 for James Frawley if he leaves via Free Agency.

Collingwood are hopeful it can retain Dayne Beams next season, despite him telling the club he wants to return home to be closer to family in Queensland.

Beams met with coach Nathan Buckley on Wednesday to request a trade back to his home state so he can be nearer to his father, who is suffering from cancer.

However, the Magpies are starting to put some measures in place to try to convince Beams to stay.

Collingwood CEO Gary Pert said the club was exploring a number of solutions, including provisions where Beams would be allowed to spend more time in Queensland.
Wrong thread mate?

Mr.Craig

Well, I guess it sort of could involve the draft.  :-\

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 25, 2014, 10:59:44 AM
Quote from: Nige on September 25, 2014, 10:55:50 AM

Wrong thread mate?
Yep...  :-[

Posted the start re: Father/Sons and must have forgot to change threads.  :P

My Chumps

Beams to Brisbane
Leunberger to Collingwood
Ryder to Brisbane

kilbluff1985

Quote from: My Chumps on September 25, 2014, 02:36:13 PM
Beams to Brisbane
Leunberger to Collingwood
Ryder to Brisbane

and what do Essendon get in that calculation?

meow meow

Collingwood don't have to trade Beams. I doubt they will, but if they do it'll be for a hell of a lot more than Leuenberger.

Geelong interested in Mitch Clark now.

Higgins 100% gone from the Dogs, most likely to North.