Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2014, 04:37:07 PM
Quote from: eg6914 on September 23, 2014, 04:34:49 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 23, 2014, 01:23:23 PM
From 2014 AFL Offeason on twitter/facebook

Geelong have been linked to the Western Bulldogs Will Minson and Hawthorn's Luke Lowden according to Jay Clark and SEN.
wow then who the flower will ruck for western bulldogs then :o
Tommy Campbell.

I imagine the Dogs will make a play for Giles though.

Gorringe more likely

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 23, 2014, 04:40:11 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2014, 04:37:07 PM
Quote from: eg6914 on September 23, 2014, 04:34:49 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 23, 2014, 01:23:23 PM
From 2014 AFL Offeason on twitter/facebook

Geelong have been linked to the Western Bulldogs Will Minson and Hawthorn's Luke Lowden according to Jay Clark and SEN.
wow then who the flower will ruck for western bulldogs then :o
Tommy Campbell.

I imagine the Dogs will make a play for Giles though.

Gorringe more likely
Giles is probably a better fit since they kinda need a forward too and Giles is more than handy as a forward.

kilbluff1985

maybe but Gorringe much younger

jvalles69

Yeah I think Dogs will look for youth...we'll trade Callum Sinclair to them for something, anyone over there from WA?  No Josh Hill's please.

Ricochet

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 23, 2014, 04:53:39 PM
Yeah I think Dogs will look for youth...we'll trade Callum Sinclair to them for something, anyone over there from WA?  No Josh Hill's please.
I think Jason Johannisen is the only WA boy on their list

Nails

Quote from: Ricochet on September 23, 2014, 04:55:13 PM
I think Jason Johannisen is the only WA boy on their list

He's a GUN though. Worth lots more than Sinclair.

Mr.Craig

Sinclair signed a two year deal a couple of months ago. Can't see him going anywhere.

Toga

Giles is only 26 though so not like he's that old... And I'm sure they can look to the draft to top up as well

elephants

Id take Wallis :p

Mr.Craig

I sense Wallis would benefit from moving clubs.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2014, 08:58:09 AM
In the past 24 hours, he has been strongly linked with a move to the Melbourne Football Club, for what could include Melbourne's Frawley compensation pick, and one of Jimmy Toumpas or Jack Trengove.

Hmm. So telepathy does work.

Nige

Sweetness

Patrick Dangerfield says it is completely in the hands of the club as to whether his name is raised as a trade option.

In the past 24 hours, he has been strongly linked with a move to the Melbourne Football Club, for what could include Melbourne's Frawley compensation pick, and one of Jimmy Toumpas or Jack Trengove.

Source?

Nige

Essendon's Patrick Ryder is likely to be traded to Port Adelaide after the Power have committed to trading away their Pick.16.

Brisbane have refused to trade their Pick 4 leaving them with Pick 22 as the next available selection.

- The Age.

Quote from: Sweetness on September 24, 2014, 09:25:03 AM

Patrick Dangerfield says it is completely in the hands of the club as to whether his name is raised as a trade option.

Source?
Same AFL page on Facebook/Twitter that a bulk of these off-season rumours are coming from. They generally have sources linked or give them. The one above is an example.

Didn't provide a source for this one.

Vinny

Ryder is great for Port and I don't think Brisbane really need him to be honest. But seriously, what type of person wants to live in Adelaide? :P