SC Finals League thread

Started by no eye deer, August 31, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
You more than likely make a lot of sense Mark. I don't like any of the rucks, I would like Hale if I thought he would play 75% of game time. But it's a free no matter competition so I thought, why not try something different. Cheers mate.   ;)

Mark

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on September 25, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
You more than likely make a lot of sense Mark. I don't like any of the rucks, I would like Hale if I thought he would play 75% of game time. But it's a free no matter competition so I thought, why not try something different. Cheers mate.   ;)

Well best of luck and I hope you kill it mate  ;)

Sabretooth Tigers

Thanks mate, 9 of my 10 playing list all scored tons last week. Know it doesn't count for much just wanted to try something a little different for a change. Best of luck to you also.    ;)

GCSkiwi

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2014, 09:46:19 PM
Would go Pyke as Hale is a good chance to get subbed

Still think that's the case with teams now named? With Ceglar out, Big Boy named in forwards rather than ruck, and his finals performances so far, is this really a risk? I would have thought he was pretty safe.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GCSkiwi on September 26, 2014, 07:25:59 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2014, 09:46:19 PM
Would go Pyke as Hale is a good chance to get subbed

Still think that's the case with teams now named? With Ceglar out, Big Boy named in forwards rather than ruck, and his finals performances so far, is this really a risk? I would have thought he was pretty safe.

think it's more likely tbh as Big Boy more capable by himself

GCSkiwi

Hmmm. I think I might risk going him anyway, freeing up the cash to get Pyke means taking a hit elsewhere that I think is not worth it even if Hale does get subbed. Now watch Hale get subbed for 20 while Pyke gets 150 :P

no eye deer

Mitchell, Langford, Lake
Hodge, JPK(C), Lewis, Lloyd
Hale
Parker(VC), Goodes, Rohan.

Very hard to make up a team this week. Every combo I tried left me just short of cash. Nearly opted for a donut as well.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: no eye deer on September 26, 2014, 09:41:18 AM
Mitchell, Langford, Lake
Hodge, JPK(C), Lewis, Lloyd
Hale
Parker(VC), Goodes, Rohan.

I'm very similar:

Smitchell (VC), Hodge, Lake
KJack, DanHan, Smith, Lloyd
Hale
Parker (C), Goodes, Rohan

Ringo

Know very hard to make a decent combo with the cap.

S Mitchell, N Smith, B Stratton
L Parker (c) L Hodge (VC) I Smith, J Lloyd
Hale
L Franklin, L Breust, G Rohan