Qualifying Final - Hawthorn vs Geelong

Started by Mr.Craig, August 29, 2014, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Geelong! Have to stop their transition and shut down their speedy brigade or Hawkins will rag doll Schoenmakers all night long.

Lake? Not a certainty. Watch for a late out on your Supercoach Finals teams.

Ceglar or Big Boy? Ceglar seems more versatile.

Need to kick straight and capitalise on periods of control.

Must stop their runs of quick goals.

Tag SJ.

Make Enright and Mackie accountable.

Stop Selwood ducking - OK  but all possible except that one.

Mr.Craig

Couldn't sleep last night because I'm so damn sick and ended up flicking channels at 3:30am, came across the Box Hill game on ABC so that was pretty cool.

j959

soooo looking forward to this 'encounter' ...  :o   :D   ;)

can't wait!!!
is it only Wednesday??   :(   ;)

kilbluff1985

Mr.Craig

No great surprise there. Duryea had a good game vs Collingwood so hopefully he keeps it up.

Scrads

Was quite surprised to see Schoenmakers left out. Still very happy with the ins of course. I think Simpkin will be the sub.

So flowering nervous hey.

henry

Quote from: Scrads on September 04, 2014, 08:14:13 PM
Was quite surprised to see Schoenmakers left out. Still very happy with the ins of course. I think Simpkin will be the sub.

Yeah that was a bit of a surprise for me too, but I can't see anyone I would rather leave out for him. I'm so pumped, going to the game today and will be a cracker, Mitchell for BOG i reckon.

Mr.Craig

Good win. We've been better than Geelong all year and I'm glad it was reflected in the result.

henry

Quote from: henry on September 05, 2014, 03:53:36 PM
Quote from: Scrads on September 04, 2014, 08:14:13 PM

Yeah that was a bit of a surprise for me too, but I can't see anyone I would rather leave out for him. I'm so pumped, going to the game today and will be a cracker, Mitchell for BOG i reckon.
Called it, Mitchell dominates the cats can't remember him having a bad game against them. The defence was good, limiting them to only 60 odd points was a good effort. Hill and Smith were excellent on the wings too.

tor01doc

Mitchell, Hill, Smith and Burgoyne for me.

And Duckwood.

Rusty00

Hill isn't the best player on our list, but his workrate and gut running is so important to our team gameplan/structures. Smith as well.