Which forward is best?

Started by KingJB, August 29, 2014, 03:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingJB

Hey guys I'm needing a big score from my fwd recruit I have Franklin, Jack, Parker, Danger, Martin and Harvey.
Harvey is going but to who? Zaha, Duncan, Gray, Zorko, Roughy, Lecras, Chappy??
So many choices it's doing my head in! I know this could be a poll but I want reasons thanks y'all

pommyadam

Chappy or LeCras or Roughy for me

Chappy shows some good form, and has gone bang vs Carlton this season (134 in rd3)
LeCras plays a GC side that LEAK points to the top scorer, but will it be him (or JJK, Darling or other forwards?) and may turn into a scrap, particularly with WC needing the win for 8th
Roughy also plays a leaky side, and is more of a chance at top-fwd scorer (Gunston being his main rival here) and will probably kick a bag with Collingwood's current status

It's a tricky one, but I'd go with Chappy here, in better form, and does have the proven history against Carlton this season, but it's your choice.... very tricky

I also think having 3 Swans is a risk this week, there may be some mass-resting if Hawks don't win tonight (and they seal the minor premiership) - even though Longmire is against it, I personally wouldn't be surprised