One-Day Tri Series: Australia / South Africa / Zimbabwe

Started by Bill Manspeaker, August 25, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Bill Manspeaker

some good late hitting from Smiddy and Johnson has got us to 327. should have a good game on our hands!

roo boys!

Did you guys hear about the Zimbabwean opening bowler who got sacked for "taunting" his team's top order batsman, showing them a montage of MJ's bouncers? Classic  ;D

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: roo boys! on August 27, 2014, 09:35:51 PM
Did you guys hear about the Zimbabwean opening bowler who got sacked for "taunting" his team's top order batsman, showing them a montage of MJ's bouncers? Classic  ;D
haha the commentators were talking about this but I had no idea what they were talking about. pretty rough if he really got the sack though!

GoLions

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on August 27, 2014, 10:27:39 PM
Need a wicket soon...
Smiddy with a great catch gets Amla!

what the flower are they doing? why did it take half an hour when it was clear as day that he caught it... finally got there though. 1-44

GoLions

Quote from: brad on August 27, 2014, 10:31:21 PM
Need a wicket soon...

what the flower are they doing? why did it take half an hour when it was clear as day that he caught it... finally got there though. 1-44
Did I like, jinx it, but in a good way?

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on August 27, 2014, 10:38:04 PM
Quote from: brad on August 27, 2014, 10:31:21 PM
Need a wicket soon...

Did I like, jinx it, but in a good way?
I think you did good sir

tor01doc

Who wants to watch him - Faf, around with de Kock?

Bill Manspeaker

AWW YEAH.

over was called, umpire realised it was only a 5 ball over so he got everyone back for one last ball.... and Starc gets de Kock ;D

tor01doc

Capper

Quote from: tor01doc on August 27, 2014, 10:44:51 PM
Starc gets de Kock out!  ;D
haha

yeah there were a couple of " The ball escapes de kock" and "De Kock doesnt take the ball cleanly" when the aussies battered

tor01doc

Bill Manspeaker

tor01doc