EXV: Rules and Changes Discussion

Started by Vinny, August 23, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: LF on February 06, 2015, 09:01:05 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 06, 2015, 08:59:33 PM
Quote from: LF on February 06, 2015, 08:54:43 PM
Because Holz hasn't checked the team lists,draft order etc
And some teams are still carrying delisted players and there were a couple that had over 40 players
Oh okay.  :)

By the way, was just looking through the rookie draft pool, you've got Patrick Wearden in there, he was delisted by Brisbane.

See this is why it needs to be checked haha
I'll fix it now :)
Found some more (I'm checking through the full list myself) - A.Spina, M.Warnock, N.Salter, T.Walsh.

Also, you've got J.Kelly listed under the Hawks still even though he went to the Dogs (you've got him there).  :)

Holz

Thanks nige, also going through it now. So will be ready to go for opening tonight.

LF

Quote from: Nige on February 06, 2015, 09:10:20 PM
Quote from: LF on February 06, 2015, 09:01:05 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 06, 2015, 08:59:33 PM
Quote from: LF on February 06, 2015, 08:54:43 PM
Because Holz hasn't checked the team lists,draft order etc
And some teams are still carrying delisted players and there were a couple that had over 40 players
Oh okay.  :)

By the way, was just looking through the rookie draft pool, you've got Patrick Wearden in there, he was delisted by Brisbane.

See this is why it needs to be checked haha
I'll fix it now :)
Found some more (I'm checking through the full list myself) - A.Spina, M.Warnock, N.Salter, T.Walsh.

Also, you've got J.Kelly listed under the Hawks still even though he went to the Dogs (you've got him there).  :)

Fixed now
Could have sworn I took Walsh of the list tho haha

LaHug

Pretty sure we have two picks (Bison) after delisting Sylvia, going from 39 to 38 players.

LF

Quote from: LaHug on February 06, 2015, 11:41:20 PM
Pretty sure we have two picks (Bison) after delisting Sylvia, going from 39 to 38 players.

Was missed only because you edited the post :)
I will fix the team list up now

LaHug

Quote from: LF on February 06, 2015, 11:43:42 PM
Quote from: LaHug on February 06, 2015, 11:41:20 PM

Was missed only because you edited the post :)
I will fix the team list up now

All good. I'll probably waste that pick like I did this one. Never drink and pick, they say. Well whatever whatever I do what I want.