PAs Captains - rd22 = is there anyone left?

Started by pommyadam, August 19, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pommyadam

Quote from: Toga on August 21, 2014, 04:27:04 PM
Nice work mate.. I just can't decide whether to Swan or not

With Beams and possibly Pendles out he should be back to his piggy best in the middle but I'm not sold yet

It's INCREDIBLY risky,
from what I've seen (following DT scores) the ability to go big has left him this season, but I can't doubt that form against GWS (and in Sydney itself)

EDIT: FORGOT ABOUT HOMEBUSH! have updated Swan's Sydney-based performances

LF

Great work pommy
Yep looks like Smitch will be my C in my other comp
Daisy is confirmed as out now anyway :(

Now I see those predictions it makes me wonder who I`ll be bringing in to replace Barlow and Beams not much left to pick from need to think outside the norm I think.

Alka

Quote from: pommyadam on August 21, 2014, 04:25:27 PM
Never seen so many requests before :P

Haha, I know that it's more for carnage replacements, rather than a C option (cause let's face it, who isn't captaining Rocky?)
and the poll says someone isn't, who's it on per chance? (more for curiosity)

also not going to lie, given all the carnage, my motivation to do this is pretty low - I'd spend ages writing it up, and then BAM! out

You could almost have a new segment, the Carnage Station hosted by PommyAdam.

It's time like these where there's just not that much information around (I continue to be amazed that the big DT sites don't have an article devoted to helping people manage the carnage), but everyone is desperate for it. So thanks for the effort so far. I think you've convinced me of Sloane and Cotchin as my trade-ins this week.

jvalles69

Quote from: Alka on August 22, 2014, 09:46:31 AM
Quote from: pommyadam on August 21, 2014, 04:25:27 PM
Never seen so many requests before :P

Haha, I know that it's more for carnage replacements, rather than a C option (cause let's face it, who isn't captaining Rocky?)
and the poll says someone isn't, who's it on per chance? (more for curiosity)

also not going to lie, given all the carnage, my motivation to do this is pretty low - I'd spend ages writing it up, and then BAM! out

You could almost have a new segment, the Carnage Station hosted by PommyAdam.

It's time like these where there's just not that much information around (I continue to be amazed that the big DT sites don't have an article devoted to helping people manage the carnage), but everyone is desperate for it. So thanks for the effort so far. I think you've convinced me of Sloane and Cotchin as my trade-ins this week.

The firday scramble pretty much covers the carnage on the DT talk page every friday morning.

Alka

Good point, leaves it late! Pommy does an even better anaylsis of the players I'd say though.

pommyadam

Have updated with news about Rocky (he's survived the Friday cull ;) ) but he is the 4th interchange player (potential sub risk?)
Hahaha - it's fun to mess with people like this :D

Also, for the record, it's WET up here in QLD this weekend (think the GC game last weekend, but not quite as bad) which should be great for Rocky (and slopping around in the mud)

And thanks for your kind words fellas, really appreciated

Chrisso1

Quote from: pommyadam on August 22, 2014, 07:54:30 PM
Have updated with news about Rocky (he's survived the Friday cull ;) ) but he is the 4th interchange player (potential sub risk?)
Hahaha - it's fun to mess with people like this :D

Wrong thread