Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Vinny

The_Captain

Boooooo Liverpoo

Why does ballo have to score when he plays us :(. hackkk

Jackross10

T Dog

Arsenal springs into top 4   :o, take a screen shot now before rest of the round is played tonight 

Nige

Pretty happy with the way the lads are traveling atm. Nice 7 point lead at the top of the table. Still wary of Man City though, they'll keep us on our toes.

Super excited for Cuadrado's first home game at Stamford Bridge, dude's gonna kill it, I know it.  8)

Pretty good EPL season this now. We're entering the run home and pretty much every team has something to play for except for Swansea and Newcastle who are stuck in mid-table oblivion.  :P

Tominator

Swansea really struggling of late... making bad teams look good. Still in the top half though so I'm pretty happy with it. But we are becoming too reliant on certain players and are struggling since Bony left.

We need Sigurdsson back, and if Gomis could score a goal sooner or later that'd be great please...

Spite

Quote from: Tominator on February 16, 2015, 03:56:13 PM
Swansea really struggling of late... making bad teams look good. Still in the top half though so I'm pretty happy with it. But we are becoming too reliant on certain players and are struggling since Bony left.

We need Sigurdsson back, and if Gomis could score a goal sooner or later that'd be great please...

Gomis is horrible. Cant believe you didnt buy a striker... going to be a boring end of the season for you I think man :s

T Dog

Vinny

Quote from: T Dog on February 02, 2015, 09:58:12 AM
Arsenal Liverpool moves from poised to coiled. Ready to spring into top 4   ;D
8)

Keeper27

Quote from: Vinny on February 24, 2015, 07:55:20 PM
Quote from: T Dog on February 02, 2015, 09:58:12 AM
Arsenal Liverpool moves from poised to coiled. Ready to spring into top 4   ;D
8)

3 points from 3rd with 12 games to go.
i can see us Top 4. YNWA

My Chumps

vossy12

title race is open but hopefully my boys in blue can seal the deal

my realistic hope for the top 4 is obviously chelsea and city will make it but id love for liverpool to take united spot. Hopefully southampton make it but highly doubt so, think they will drop off a little towards the end.

T Dog

My Chumps

srsly regretting such a poor start to our season now. Sturridge's return has changed the whole dynamic of the team.