Expressions of Interest British XV's coaching positions.

Started by Ringo, August 09, 2014, 08:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

As we approach an end of the season there may be some change of coaches required.

Accordingly I am calling for expressions of interest from anyone who may be interested in coaching in the British xv's to post their interest in this thread.

You are required to provide a resume and application in this thread.

Purpose of the expression of interest is that when coaching positions for 2015 are finalised and if vacancies occur we can act quickly to fill the vacancy enabling trading to commence as soon as possible.

Please also post in here if you are interested in being an assistant coach and coaches may contact you direct.

Rules for British xv's in this thread

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,70282.0.html

If you need any further information please feel free to PM me and I will answer any questions.

nrich102

Maybe you should post this in the front bar/DT/SC boards to attract more interest.

Ringo

Have now had confirmed coaching vacancies so expressions of interest are welcome.

SydneyRox

Which teams are coach less? Might help to encourage people to have a look?

kilbluff1985

stew in a caretaker of the Falcons he is not sure if he'll keep doing it i think LaHug is the other

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 18, 2014, 02:07:32 PM
stew in a caretaker of the Falcons he is not sure if he'll keep doing it i think LaHug is the other
Purple 77 is coaching the Hurricanes (I think he's keen to stay on).

Ringo

Swindon Swaggers will be coachless from end of season (only advised of that on the weekend), Stew is caretaking the Falcons and considering position for next year and will advise in due course - Purple has indicated he wishes to continue with the Hurricanes so that will be put to vote in due course.