EXV: Week 1 Finals Teams

Started by Hellopplz, August 07, 2014, 07:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Why does Hill come on?

Might wanna double check with Holz on how it works but I thought you're emergency comes on and you don't get another one.

Cause it's not a rolling lockout.

nostradamus

Quote from: Vinny on August 09, 2014, 01:08:11 PM
Why does Hill come on?

Might wanna double check with Holz on how it works but I thought you're emergency comes on and you don't get another one.

ahhh ok, l get a bit confused with the rules between the various XVs .......... am happy to go with however it pans out if I'm wrong

Vinny

Yeah haha there is no actual written rules in this comp for some reason. Gotta wait for Holz I guess man

Don't want to sabotage your team by the way, just curious ;)

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on August 09, 2014, 01:14:04 PM
Why does Hill come on?

ahhh ok, l get a bit confused with the rules between the various XVs .......... am happy to go with however it pans out if I'm wrong

Unfortunately vin is correct McDonald substitutes on.  If Hodge was in the utility position he would have moved down back but as he was named a mid he stays in the mid.

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on August 09, 2014, 01:28:18 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on August 09, 2014, 01:14:04 PM
Why does Hill come on?

Unfortunately vin is correct McDonald substitutes on.  If Hodge was in the utility position he would have moved down back but as he was named a mid he stays in the mid.

ok, no probs

Vinny

Naitanui likely to be a late out, got no cover so an OOP comes on. :(