Main Menu

Titch is here to stay

Started by stew42, August 04, 2014, 04:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

All this conjecture - we'll see what he's worth come trade week ;)

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 20, 2014, 06:24:35 PM
we will get pick 4 off Brisbane for Ryder and pick 19 then give it to you guys for Titch 8)

I don't think you're getting pick 4 off Brissie :P

kilbluff1985

shaker

Will be the best young gun mid available if he leaves big call but think he will be top 5 mid in 2 or 3 years so I can see the Swans getting a very nice pick ATM the Blues with 6 are in the box seat

Mailman the 2nd

It does come down to whether he wants to leave or not though. It's fine if Carlton are willing to go big to get him, whether he wants to go there or not is different

shaker

Think the Blues can go bigger than the Swans plus Swans have to think about players like Parker when his contract is up who will command big dollars , with two very well payed forwards they might just have to let Mitchell go

SydneyRox

Quote from: shaker on September 21, 2014, 03:13:44 PM
Think the Blues can go bigger than the Swans plus Swans have to think about players like Parker when his contract is up who will command big dollars , with two very well payed forwards they might just have to let Mitchell go

also add that all reports suggest Heeney and Mills will be quality incoming this year and next. Plus our mids aint exactly old, so no one going out anytime soon except through injury.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 21, 2014, 03:31:28 PM
Quote from: shaker on September 21, 2014, 03:13:44 PM

also add that all reports suggest Heeney and Mills will be quality incoming this year and next. Plus our mids aint exactly old, so no one going out anytime soon except through injury.
it will be interesting to see if Titch goes next year or the year after. He is contracting for next year and still may stay.

The likes of Goodes, Eski, Teddles, Macca, Pyke, McGlynn, Shaw all approaching the end of their careers in the next 3 years and Pebbles, LRT and probably walsh moving on, Titch may stay on if he doesnt follow the big bucks

stew42

Capper

so he is a swan for 2 more years or at least wont be going to the Blues, but really why would you want to

Grazz

SydneyRox

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-24/swan-eyeing-big-2015

Just some of the points that I honed in on

"For the first time since joining the Swans at the 2011 national draft as a father-son pick, Mitchell has been able to complete an off-season running program"

"The midfielder said at the time he had no interest in leaving the Swans, but equally the Swans, despite their inside midfield riches had no interest in parting with Mitchell"

"I was obviously contracted to the Swans for another two years, so it was never really a possibility, but I'm really happy in Sydney anyway. I love the Swans and I want to earn my spot here and try and fight my way into the team, I'm really just looking forward to 2015"

Capper

As long as he can stay injury free until game 1 next season he will be a jet.