Swans free agent Ryan O'Keefe open to offers

Started by Capper, July 31, 2014, 03:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

SydneyRox

Yeah, if he wants to play on, he needs to put it out there. Damn shame for him the Swans have one of the best midfields in the comp.
Maybe a year at the Demons or GWS? Would only go for guaranteed games you would think?

Good news about Goodes as well....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/adam-goodes-to-play-on-next-year-if-form-warrants-despite-salary-cap-squeeze/story-fni5fan7-1227007701175

Ricochet

My first thought is he would be perfect for Richmond

Mailman the 2nd

He'd fit pretty well at at least 10 clubs I'd say.

:(

Capper

Dont think he will go to the Hawkslike he wanted to the other year. His missus is from Sydnye so it will be interesting to see if she wants to move to Melbourne with a young child.

Jroo

I think he'll be good for another year or two.
A bit like Daniel Cross last year.
As Mailman said, he could fit in at nearly any team.

My Chumps

Pretty shattering news. It's becoming more and more apparent that there's going to be far fewer one club players with the addition of free agency.

Ricochet

Quote from: My Chumps on August 01, 2014, 12:31:07 AM
Pretty shattering news. It's becoming more and more apparent that there's going to be far fewer one club players with the addition of free agency.
yep your right there mate. I don't mind that tho because it gives guys like ROK, Cross, JHunt, etc a chance to keep playing at the top level

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on August 01, 2014, 09:28:34 AM
Quote from: My Chumps on August 01, 2014, 12:31:07 AM
yep your right there mate. I don't mind that tho because it gives guys like ROK, Cross, JHunt, etc a chance to keep playing at the top level
Well it is pretty clear that Horse doesnt want him to play in the 1s at the moment

kilbluff1985

such a shame a player like him cant get a fairwell game

Pkbaldy

He'd be an amazing mentor at the Saints. Even if it was only for a year or two... Be perfect.

Nige

Will be interesting to see who picks him up, if any.

You'd think a club would definitely grab him.

nrich102

Toga

Surely someone will pick him up, looks like he is such a great leader. Pretty sad that he doesn't get a farewell game up in Sydney though :(