EPL Fantasy 2014/15 Thread.

Started by Jackross10, July 20, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Thoughts on taking a 12 point hit or playing the WC card?

Spite

Quote from: Vinny on September 13, 2014, 11:06:25 AM

Have you taken any hits before this week?

Vinny

Quote from: Spite on September 13, 2014, 01:42:40 PM

Have you taken any hits before this week?
Just the one

timmyparso

what are the trades?

Vinny

Bringing in Costa, Sterling, Naismith, A defender.

Trading Jones, Mata, Rooney, Jutsnncnsnd.

Spite

Quote from: Vinny on September 13, 2014, 02:43:43 PM
Bringing in Costa, Sterling, Naismith, A defender.

Trading Jones, Mata, Rooney, Jutsnncnsnd.

Costa may not play this week (who knows after last weeks magically getting better hammy) so maybe don't the a hit for him this week.

Naismith has gone up 0.3 already this round man lol
Rooney has gone down and sterling has gone up, strange to consider doing all those now 😜

Probs go mata to sterling, jones to clyne, jutkajsjsjs to Naismith and wait for the Rooney trade?

Vinny

haha i did them really early, didn't bother thinking twice and am regretting it a bit. I had just come back from a ten day camp and it was just a gut decision. :P

Jutkajsgjs to Naismith
Mata to Sterling

I have already done.

Just unsure on the Costa and Jones ones but will take the hit for Jones.

Thanks Spite :)

Spite

Oh great trades then!
Save 0.3 in the bank for Rooney to Costa next week in incase Rooney falls again.

That's why I said jones to clyne (I did that for a hit) but would prefer Moreno or lovren if I had the money

Vinny

Cheers, yeah I grabbed Moreno. Gun!

Team looks like this for now.

Spite

Strong front half. Bit weak down back having to play wisdom. He's likely not going to not keep a cs so maybe play Bruce and pray for hull 😜

PowerBug

I really should've played my WC early in the week. In the end only copping the -4. Jones needs to go next week, possibly Rooney too (If he fails), or Danyn Rose, so another -4 coming up next week. :(

Ramsay should be fine for tonight though. :)

Spite

Quote from: PowerBug on September 13, 2014, 04:08:53 PM
I really should've played my WC early in the week. In the end only copping the -4. Jones needs to go next week, possibly Rooney too (If he fails), or Danyn Rose, so another -4 coming up next week. :(

Happy about Ramsey!

Last I heard was rose won't play and dier in doubt. Obviously jones needs to go too.

Why not trade out jones now? Why wait? If you're gonna take a hit next week, may as well do it now so you don't have to hold dead weight this week

PowerBug

Quote from: Spite on September 13, 2014, 04:21:16 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 13, 2014, 04:08:53 PM

Happy about Ramsey!

Last I heard was rose won't play and dier in doubt. Obviously jones needs to go too.

Why not trade out jones now? Why wait? If you're gonna take a hit next week, may as well do it now so you don't have to hold dead weight this week
My back 5: Terry, Rose, Jones, Wisdom, Duff
So if both Rose and Jones miss, then I need to play both Wisdom vs Everton, and Duff vs Palace.
If I make a trade, then I will cop a -4, so to justify the trade, I need a defender who will score at least 4 more than Duff, so make that number 6, as Duff will score either 2 or 1, can't see him contributing up front and Palace should score.

If I wait, play both Wisdom and Duff, I can then use my FT to transfer Jones out next week. Barring injuries, I won't need to make another trade.

So, which defence options are there? Shawcross vs Leicester is what stands out to me, and is only 0.1 more than Jones. I'll contemplate that, I might make that trade, Shawcross can definitely keep a CS tonight.

Spite

But if they're both out, you need to play wisdom. And wisdom will likely either score 1 or 0.
You can hold off it Rose plays but it's looking really unlikely.

Best defense options as I see it (excluding super expensive ones)
Wilson, clyne, Moreno, lovren, shawcross as they all have easy fixtures for like 10 weeks

elephants

Just bought in Mario and Manquillo #yolo #floweringdothisLiverpool