Main Menu

Trouble at Carlton - lovely

Started by Cruiseon, March 16, 2010, 03:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

I just couldn't help myself, I had to go into enemy territory and stir up some trouble over on that filthy, smelly Carlton thread.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,9773.0.html

Go on, join in the fun and stir up some old school trouble.  ;)

Go The Mighty Pies!!!!!!!!

CFC 1979

ah very good cruis. Ouch

Guess i will have to watch 70, 79, 81, 82, 87 + 95 premiership dvd's during the season. I have watch the 79 grand final 100 times looking at Wayne Harmes chase that ball and execute a purfect handball from the boundary - and guess what i noticed ......................... he orders a hotdog from row 6

You did ask for this cruisee 8)

( and true it will be a long season )  :P

ossie85

Lol, CFC. Words can hurt like a first :)

In all honestly, with Carlton's midfield, they'll win enough games to finish in the 7th-10th area.

Cruiseon

CFC how did your ugly mug get through security in here! Fair play, and yes I was asking for it - bring it on!  ;)

DVD????   I think you'll be watching those finals on reel to reel, betamax or VHS at the very least. The only final you'll see on DVD is the one where from an unbeatable position the Lions ran all over you like a worn out rug. This was despite the gallent efforts of one B Fevola doing everything to keep you in it whilst the likes of Squibbs and Judd did disapperaing (and gouging) acts..

Still it was a very good game, I enjoyed it a lot. If you find it on DVD can you let me know where I can pick one up?

CFC 1979

cruis - how did i get in

just walked up in my flanno, trackies and mocco's

Security just let me in, thought i was president  :D

Master Q

>:( >:( >:( ::) ::) ::)
YOU JUST WAIT! WAIT I TELL YOU!!!

CFC 1979

omg cruis - now there is 2 of us

the infection grows ;D

Cruiseon

Just how we like it CFC, brave Carlton supporters in enemy territory when there is no doubt of their downfall in the upcoming season.

THey know we are coming - that is why their last Captain was big old fat Lance!

CFC 1979

this one is for you cruis

IT was red faces all round when Collingwood handed out jumpers with the club name misspelt.
Members of the Magpies' exclusive Club 5 received signed guernseys with the club's name spelt Collingwoood.
Despite being signed by coach Mick Malthouse, former captain Nathan Buckley and current captain Nick Maxwell, it appeared no one had picked up the blooper.

President Eddie McGuire even had a picture of the offending logo projected behind him as he spoke on the podium.

The logo is on the front of the jumpers and reads: "Collingwoood Football Club Five Member".

say no more ;D

ossie85

You guys really know how to get to our PRESSURE POINTS.

CFC 1979

or is it pressssssure poooooooints ossie :D

Master Q

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 19, 2010, 09:44:30 AM
this one is for you cruis

IT was red faces all round when Collingwood handed out jumpers with the club name misspelt.
Members of the Magpies' exclusive Club 5 received signed guernseys with the club's name spelt Collingwoood.
Despite being signed by coach Mick Malthouse, former captain Nathan Buckley and current captain Nick Maxwell, it appeared no one had picked up the blooper.

President Eddie McGuire even had a picture of the offending logo projected behind him as he spoke on the podium.

The logo is on the front of the jumpers and reads: "Collingwoood Football Club Five Member".

say no more ;D
Yeh Yeh Yeh.

ossie85

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 19, 2010, 09:48:32 AM

Don't know, I tend to slur words after being strapped to people on booze cruises  ;D  ;D

Master Q

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 19, 2010, 09:48:32 AM
I'm sorry but you are on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiire. :D