Main Menu

All true Blue fans must read this

Started by Cruiseon, March 16, 2010, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Just thought I'd pop into enemy territory to wish you all a really average season, full of disappointment and anguish.

If last year was 'they know we're coming', is this year of 'they know we don't have a forward line' or is it 'they know we enjoyed making our only finals appearance in a decade'.

MC

CFC 1979

3 maggie supporters but 2 only have one word to say

back in your box boys  ;D

nas

Ahh a site for the famous "Carltank"

Would it be a good idea for carlton & collywobbles to amalgamate?  :-X

Cruiseon

That is out of order Naste, why would Collingwood want to merge with a corrupt club who are broke but for the fortunes of a dead fraudster.

That said their potent forward line of Yarran, Setana and Fisher is very appealing to take over. Sorry I forgot Henderson, he'll be great one day.

CFC 1979

ELLsendon

Cruiseon

Well Fev winning the Coleman certainly helped Carlton to great success over the years. I stand to be corrected but he's played one final (losing) in his entire career?

A bit like Plugga winning the Coleman at St.Kilda. There's a thread to start, "are Carlton of the noughties and tens, the new St.Kilda of the 70s & 80's????"

CFC 1979

cruis

we couldn't win that many spoons

eddie betts for prime minister
( i can't believe i said that )  :P

Cruiseon

You'll be back in your rightful fight for the spoon this year except in 2010 there will be no tanking as the rewards are minimal.

Richmond, Carlton, Melbourne & Freo battling it out. One Judd hamstring twang and it's all yours!!!

CFC 1979

we need something to stir up what were cooking :D

MissPies

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 18, 2010, 11:16:36 AM

The funny thing is I don't even hate Carlton, they have some hot players. I get twice the footy action ;)
It is Richmond I can not stand

Master Q

Quote from: MissPies on March 21, 2010, 04:30:04 PM

The funny thing is I don't even hate Carlton, they have some hot players. I get twice the footy action ;)
Aren't you married?

MissPies

Quote from: Master Q on March 22, 2010, 12:13:18 AM
Quote from: MissPies on March 21, 2010, 04:30:04 PM

Aren't you married?

Not married but in a relationship yes.
I can't say AFL players are hot?
You need a point here