Started by quinny88, July 13, 2014, 04:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: Slashers on September 07, 2014, 11:27:20 PM
Quote from: shaker on September 07, 2014, 11:24:27 PM
Quote from: Slashers on September 07, 2014, 10:53:29 PM
LOL!
Who cares what I say....
I'm never gonna meet you. And I can choose when not to read these threads.

Hey Mail, maybe what your saying will look silly?

BTW, Did you guys watch the game..? Are Richmond good or not? If they're good, wasn't that "TOTAL DOMINATION"? What does that make The Power??

Hey Port won what about humility , being a good sport , keeping a lid on it , good luck next week  :o
Thanks, but Port don't need luck.

Well F... you then , you might be in for a shock next week then we will see if you are still bloating on , tell me all Port supporters are not like this turd

Mailman the 2nd

Yeah I'm the one who's gonna look silly for calling someone out on saying their team is top shower when they win a elimination final vs. 8th ::)

Slashers

Quote from: shaker on September 07, 2014, 11:48:37 PM
Quote from: Slashers on September 07, 2014, 11:27:20 PM
Quote from: shaker on September 07, 2014, 11:24:27 PM
Quote from: Slashers on September 07, 2014, 10:53:29 PM
LOL!
Who cares what I say....
I'm never gonna meet you. And I can choose when not to read these threads.

Hey Mail, maybe what your saying will look silly?

BTW, Did you guys watch the game..? Are Richmond good or not? If they're good, wasn't that "TOTAL DOMINATION"? What does that make The Power??

Hey Port won what about humility , being a good sport , keeping a lid on it , good luck next week  :o
Thanks, but Port don't need luck.

Well F... you then , you might be in for a shock next week then we will see if you are still bloating on , tell me all Port supporters are not like this turd
Seriously? Its called being a confident, proud supporter... Not turd :-*
I believe Port will win.
Are you a Freo supporter now?

LOL, didn't you know cats only have 9 lives. Richmond had none left :P

LaHug

Aaaaaaand locked. I really don't see the need for pointless bickering after a one-sided football game. Richmond were poor, Port were great. Those are facts. Name calling really isn't on. I'll deliberate with the other mods if any further action needs to be taken and I might unlock this thread a bit later when everyone's settled down.

Well done on the win, Port fans. You definitely deserved it more than we did on the day.

Huggy out.