Main Menu

HA HA!

Started by quinny88, July 13, 2014, 04:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: greenmoon on July 13, 2014, 06:36:49 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on July 13, 2014, 06:23:12 PM
Aside from it being 'payback fro Noz'... I think it's also a chance for us Tigers fans to celebrate a win which have unfortunately been few and far between this season.

It was arguably our biggest win.
Celebrate in the Richmond area then mate.
Doing it here shows a sign of arrogance.

.. Um every chance Noz gets he comes to the Richmond board to have a dig. He posted this pic on the Richmond board after we lost to Melbourne in the nab cup so cop it on the chin. It's all in good fun

GM

Quote from: quinny88 on July 13, 2014, 06:45:25 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on July 13, 2014, 06:36:49 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on July 13, 2014, 06:23:12 PM
Aside from it being 'payback fro Noz'... I think it's also a chance for us Tigers fans to celebrate a win which have unfortunately been few and far between this season.

It was arguably our biggest win.
Celebrate in the Richmond area then mate.
Doing it here shows a sign of arrogance.

.. Um every chance Noz gets he comes to the Richmond board to have a dig. He posted this pic on the Richmond board after we lost to Melbourne in the nab cup so cop it on the chin. It's all in good fun
So Quinny = Noz.
Thats Ok then.

quinny88

Yep just a happier better looking version  8)

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on July 13, 2014, 07:16:29 PM
Frock up first, then we can make the call.  :P

quinny88

Quote from: NigeyS on July 13, 2014, 07:22:03 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on July 13, 2014, 07:16:29 PM
Frock up first, then we can make the call.  :P

Haha! Well Martin is flogging wingard in most areas of the game again so that won't be necessary :P

Mailman the 2nd

Jroo

This thread needs more Troy Chaplin.

quinny88

Haha the new spear head up forward

Capper

i feel sorry for the guy that hinkley yells at and dies. watching the game today and hearing about the halftime speech today, someone will die

Nige

Quote from: quinny88 on July 13, 2014, 08:42:22 PM
Haha the new spear head up forward
Not too late for the Coleman?

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on July 13, 2014, 08:43:28 PM
i feel sorry for the guy that hinkley yells at and dies. watching the game today and hearing about the halftime speech today, someone will die

Just outclassed by a better side ;)

Vinny

Pfffttt, if you cannot take it back, do not dish it out.

I hate to see the Tiges doing well but they got every right to brag. Banter makes this game 10 times better.

I am sure Noz will bite back. :P

quinny88

Quote from: Vinny on July 15, 2014, 09:45:58 PM

I hate to see the Tiges doing well but they got every right to brag. Banter makes this game 10 times better.

Well said V man. Half the fun in ya team winning is getting stuck into your mates at work or school the next day.

Particularly satisfying when ya get to take a shot back at someone that bags your team out every chance they get ;)

AFEV

Quote from: Vinny on July 15, 2014, 09:45:58 PM

This thread still has a bad taste to it I think.
Oh well, the Richmond supporters have arguable had the second worst season of any club. Celebration/bragging is fine, but it doesn't sit well.

tor01doc

Does anyone on this site think the goal White kicked should be disallowed because he ran a lot more than 15 meters without bouncing the ball?