Round 15 Lodgement Thread

Started by kilbluff1985, July 09, 2014, 02:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Sorry to be a pain Ringo but we should be 175 not 174 since Greene replaces Watts not mullet?

Memphistopheles

Hoods were really lucky they came up against us this week. Most other teams and they would have lost.

The sad thing is that this week's score is not far off our best for the season :(

If we can muster up another win (not likely) then the wooden spoon race will be interesting as it's very tight on percentage.

There will be no tanking from us though :P

kilbluff1985

have performed ok since getting Caddy and Crouch back

Ringo

Quote from: Spite on July 14, 2014, 01:04:20 PM
Sorry to be a pain Ringo but we should be 175 not 174 since Greene replaces Watts not mullet?
Fixed in my records sorry. No effect on table or %

Torpedo10

Can't believe we're going so well, we got so much crap last trade period for barely trading anyone lol.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 14, 2014, 04:50:57 PM
Can't believe we're going so well, we got so much crap last trade period for barely trading anyone lol.

That's because we all want your players :P :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 14, 2014, 04:50:57 PM
It's cause I have you the deal of the century when I gifted you Brodie Smith for almost nothing.

Torpedo10

What did I give you Brodie Smith for? Nige gave me the most chit-chat.  :o

Justin Bieber

You got bagged for the trade, but I got something like Beau Water, Jack Darling and pick 21 for Smith, Vince and 55.

So everyone was saying that I trade raped you, but it was horrible. I knew Vince would explode... :(

Nige

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 14, 2014, 09:08:04 PM
I got Shiel and Black off you iirc and don't even have either anymore.  :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: NigeyS on July 14, 2014, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 14, 2014, 09:08:04 PM
I got Shiel and Black off you iirc and don't even have either anymore.  :P
shiel has fallen to pieces and Black has sorta faded while Marley is going sweet. What the hell has happened to Grigg though?

Quote from: whatlez on July 14, 2014, 10:18:18 PM
You got bagged for the trade, but I got something like Beau Water, Jack Darling and pick 21 for Smith, Vince and 55.

So everyone was saying that I trade raped you, but it was horrible. I knew Vince would explode... :(
I still hated losing Darling but in the end that trade has been freaky amazing for me. Anyone want Whitfield for a super backman? Even Adams.  :-X

Vinny

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 14, 2014, 10:29:39 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 14, 2014, 10:18:18 PM

I still hated losing Darling but in the end that trade has been freaky amazing for me. Anyone want Whitfield for a super Blackman? Even Adams.  :-X
Hmmm a super black man.

Looking at my team, cannot say I have any super black men.

Torpedo10

Nige

I'll give you Scott D Thompson for Lachie Whitfield.

kilbluff1985