Main Menu

Ben Brown

Started by caluuum, June 22, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caluuum

Been following this guy for a while now and pretty happy he got a shot today. Looks very good out there, energetic with great athletism although seemed a bit fumbly but that's understandable in a first gamer. Just what North needed I think (bit of majak with actually some game sense)

What does everyone else think?

roo boys!

Yeah liked what I saw and I agree with the Majak comments, looks as though he may be the man we're looking for with a good balance between Tarrant's forward prowess and Majak's ability in the ruck. Brown a bit of best of both worlds it seems, at this stage I'd prefer him in the side allowing Petrie to stay forward with Black, and Brown to do the backup ruck work when required.

ubeaut

How'd he play in 2nd game? Didn't see but he didn't score much - struggled with conditions? Any chance he'll stay in side?

frenzy

been keeping Majak and Black out of the team (which is no mean feat), suffered a tweak to his knee last week, hope he can get up for Freo this week, but have doubts he will.

roo boys!

Yeah hopeful he can get up as he's picked up where he left off last year and has been a real target up forward.

Majak has been in good form in the twos though kicking a few last weekend