Main Menu

Round 14 Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, June 13, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

A raft of players on the cusp of returning and our backups are performing well. Collingwood are going to be tricky but it helps that we have an extra 43.5 hours to recover and prepare compared to them.

Scrads

Can't even predict the ins and out without knowing who is going to be fit. Stratton and McEvoy have been in the mix for the last few weeks it seems but not coming up. Lake also won't be too far away. Langford always lurking (especially if he has another awesome BH game like last week). Sewell could have bought himself a few games with a great performance tonight. Hallahan also ready if needed.

Mr.Craig

Great to read that Dallas Willsmore booted 4 goals in only his third VFL game.

henry

Yeah would be hard to see Sewelly losing his spot for a couple of weeks now, great for him, but not those of us hanging onto hallahan and langford lol. Bolts said that his best was in our best 22.

I have lost patience with big boy and finally traded him out in RDT last week. Hopefully he's back soon, though cegs has been pretty good.

I absolutely love Stratton, would want him back this week I have a feeling Cloke will kick a big bag against us.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: henry on June 17, 2014, 01:10:07 AM
Yeah would be hard to see Sewelly losing his spot for a couple of weeks now, great for him, but not those of us hanging onto hallahan and langford lol. Bolts said that his best was in our best 22.

I have lost patience with big boy and finally traded him out in RDT last week. Hopefully he's back soon, though cegs has been pretty good.

I absolutely love Stratton, would want him back this week I have a feeling Cloke will kick a big bag against us.

He faith in the Shoe!

Mr.Craig

Nige

Lake and Stratton set to return for the Hawks according to 7 News.

Ricochet

Burgoyne's 100th for the Hawks too

Scrads

Quote from: Ricochet on June 18, 2014, 05:26:49 PM

Welcome young F/S options ;D

In: Lake, Gunston
Out: TOB, Cheney

Litherland unlucky if Statts comes up. Cegs could be unlucky if McEvoy is fine to go too, although I wouldn't mind seeing Hale dropped to find some form in the 2s. Ross will have to keep his spot over Hallahan, Langford (who apparently had a corkie in the VFL) and Woodward.

As far as best 22 long-term goes, Mitchell comes in for Ross/Halla/Lang/Wood and Gibson comes in for Spang/Schoe.

Mr.Craig

It seems like McEvoy, Gunston and Stratton will be in. Lake I can see needing another week.

B: Suckling, Shoenmakers, Duryea
HB: Birchall, Stratton, Burgoyne
M: Hill, Lewis, Smith
HF: Breust, Roughead, Puopolo
F: Rioli, Gunston, Hale

Foll: McEvoy, Hodge, Shiels
Int: Sewell, Cheney, Spangher, Ross

Emg: Hallahan, Litherland, Ceglar

Mr.Craig

I just don't know any more.

Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on June 18, 2014, 05:48:09 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on June 18, 2014, 05:26:49 PM

Welcome young F/S options ;D

In: Lake, Gunston
Out: TOB, Cheney

Litherland unlucky if Statts comes up. Cegs could be unlucky if McEvoy is fine to go too, although I wouldn't mind seeing Hale dropped to find some form in the 2s. Ross will have to keep his spot over Hallahan, Langford (who apparently had a corkie in the VFL) and Woodward.

As far as best 22 long-term goes, Mitchell comes in for Ross/Halla/Lang/Wood and Gibson comes in for Spang/Schoe.

Bingo! Same time next week lads ;)

Mr.Craig

Sicily as emg is interesting.