Main Menu

Bootsma to be sacked

Started by Ricochet, June 03, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Dick pics. He is apparently expecting a kid as well.

Toga

Mailman the 2nd

Mat0369

A bit harsh to be sacked for something I am assuming a few other players do, then again it depends who he has been sending them to. It has been said he has a bad attitude and refuses to address it. You think if you were about to be having a kid you also wouldn't be sending dick pics to people on snap chat.  He is obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. When you add it all up the club probably had enough in the end

Actually, the pics might not even be his, it could explain how he was getting a game a couple of years ago.....

Jroo

He wasn't sacked just because of the dick pics, he's had some off-field trouble before, this was just the last straw.

SydneyRox

i dont want to spread any unsubstantiated rumors, but I can tell you for 100% that our own Mr C loves a redhead!

Nails

Sounds like Bootsma is getting the Boot.

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on June 03, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
He wasn't sacked just because of the dick pics, he's had some off-field trouble before, this was just the last straw.

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 03, 2014, 03:33:39 PM
A bit harsh to be sacked for something I am assuming a few other players do, then again it depends who he has been sending them to. It has been said he has a bad attitude and refuses to address it. You think if you were about to be having a kid you also wouldn't be sending dick pics to people on snap chat.  He is obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. When you add it all up the club probably had enough in the end

Actually, the pics might not even be his, it could explain how he was getting a game a couple of years ago.....

Getting games a couple of years ago? he was getting games last year lol

Tbh this whole thing sounds like a beat up. If it was Marc Murphy would they have sacked him? No chance.

I recall a few of the St.kilda stars passing around a 17 year old girl and taking "dick pics" and getting a slap on the wrist.

Clubs try and say that they punish everyone the same but they are full of shower. Some players are protected and others are tossed aside without a second thought

Ricochet

So Bootsma sacked for sending pics of dicks?

Mat0369

Quote from: quinny88 on June 03, 2014, 03:57:49 PM

Tbh this whole thing sounds like a beat up. If it was Marc Murphy would they have sacked him? No chance.

I recall a few of the St.kilda stars passing around a 17 year old girl and taking "dick pics" and getting a slap on the wrist.

Clubs try and say that they punish everyone the same but they are full of shower. Some players are protected and others are tossed aside without a second thought

I meant round 1 last year, and round 2 and any other subsequent games after that.

After the Brock McLean incident and what has happened with the Saints in the past I take that it is a non negotiable at the club to misuse social media. There would be different penalties for different misuses, but obviously being a fringe player they decided to carry out the harsher penalty and sack him. This also is for a number of other reasons, but this is what sealed his fate.

He has had attitude issues all year and has been petulant at times in the VFL. Apparently reading the article the club had asked him to attend counselling and support groups for his issues which he hasn't done, he has had work ethic issues and an I can't give an F attitude when you watch him play at the lower level. So while another player might have just been suspended, they have gone a step further and sacked him.

Quote from: Ricochet on June 03, 2014, 04:09:42 PM
So Bootsma sacked for sending pics of dicks?

and this is pretty much the joke I was trying to make with this  :P

Ziplock

Quote from: quinny88 on June 03, 2014, 03:57:49 PM

Master Q

Past Record + The fact he isn't in the best 44 = sacking.

If it was a best 22 player it'd be very different...

Vinny

Wow, what a spastic.

Yeah it's cause he is shower and the club probably wanted him out anyway.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 03, 2014, 03:39:40 PM
i dont want to spread any unsubstantiated rumors, but I can tell you for 100% that our own Mr C loves a redhead!

And cheat on Tim O'Brien? You're dreaming.