Surely Gumbleton is a lock on the pine???

Started by 4-8-15-16-23-42, March 15, 2010, 12:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4-8-15-16-23-42

Phreophile

He has to play 3 games, and score points, to rise in price. Check his history of injury. Worth the risk? I need some convincing ??? ??? ???

Prospector_1

Hey, are those this week's Tattslotto numbers?

Alex7089

The entire population of Australia will win tattslotto before Gumby strings 2 games together.

vc_bombers

He's on my bench atm, and was there the whole of last year as well.

Alex7089

Why was he on your bench all last season, he was injured well before the first lockout last year.

vc_bombers

Thought he might come back and get some game time. By memory it wasn't a serious injury, I think they said a few weeks, then he screwed his back. Oh and biggest mistake, trusting Sheedy's list of sc bargains

Alex7089

That;s because Sheeds is a lousy Fantasy Coach, one of the best ever for coaching an AFL team but fantasy he is horrible.

Prospector_1

Quote from: vc_bombers on March 15, 2010, 12:30:27 PM
He's on my bench atm, and was there the whole of last year as well.

Will you never learn? It's a free trade right now to get him out!

vc_bombers

Who should I get instead then? Already have Rockliff and Hitchcock

Prospector_1

Do you want him on the pine all year again?

Get anyone, it can't be worse, can it?

jimmytigs

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 15, 2010, 12:42:02 PM
That;s because Sheeds is a lousy Fantasy Coach, one of the best ever for coaching an AFL team but fantasy he is horrible.

He may well be but he seems to be lucky or something,i watched a melb v carl game last year when i was playing sheeds in a prelim final & murphy played his best game for carl & judd was held all day but sheeds boy judd outscored my man murphy,then in a game i didnt see haw v rich he had every player in that game that scored big including deledio scoring well over 100(close to 150 i think)in a side that was thumped,i lost by a very slim margin & still shaking my head.

Prospector_1

Sams-Town

I think Sheeds doesnt quite follow his advice he gives and he burns his trades quickly even faster than me in my first year. And you know how hard it is in your first year to stop over analysing and trading!

ossie85

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 15, 2010, 12:19:34 PM
Hey, are those this week's Tattslotto numbers?

Nope, they are the 'Lost' numbers.

Gumby should at least get a few games though