Cameron rejects long term contract offer

Started by kilbluff1985, May 26, 2014, 11:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

classic derailing of thread to revolve around tippett.

Mailman the 2nd

Tippett and Cameron are both forwards, totally relevant :P

I'd say Cameron stays though, GWS can match the best of offers

Ricochet

Has there been any more talk of Patton leaving? He was the one I thought would go

Ziplock

I'd see Patton as more likely to go.

Honestly, I think both of them will stay though... if we lock them into long term contracts, then we might see Boyd leave.

Jroo

Quote from: Ziplock on July 24, 2014, 12:15:26 PM
I'd see Patton as more likely to go.

Honestly, I think both of them will stay though... if we lock them into long term contracts, then we might see Boyd leave.
Yeah, you would think all three would stay.
Jaksch or Tomlinson might get pushed out though. Wouldn't mind either at Richmond  ;)

Capper

I dont think all 3 can stay though. Cameron in the goal sqaure and Pattonat CHF where do you play Boyd??

Nige

Cameron will stay for sure.

Patton has done too bad this season so I imagine the Giants would be keen to keep him, but at the same time... that's a reason for clubs who need him like Carlton to chase him.

As for Jaksch, I reckon he's as good as gone. He'll be playing for a Victorian club in 2015 imo, it's just a matter of who. As JROO said, I'd like him in yellow and black.

Ziplock

Quote from: tabs on July 24, 2014, 04:37:14 PM
I dont think all 3 can stay though. Cameron in the goal sqaure and Pattonat CHF where do you play Boyd??

Mmmm... I wonder how sydney play goodes, franklin, tippett and reid :P

You can fit 3 talls, especially someone boyd's height who could pinch hit if needed.

Yeah, pretty sure Jaksch is gone.

Nige

Buntine and Shiel are the other two obviously mentioned a little bit, how do you rate their chances Zip?

I mean we've seen guys like Miles, Adams, Darley and Tyson all move(d) on and get some games with varying degrees of success

Ziplock

Quote from: NigeyS on July 24, 2014, 05:07:27 PM
Buntine and Shiel are the other two obviously mentioned a little bit, how do you rate their chances Zip?

I mean we've seen guys like Miles, Adams, Darley and Tyson all move(d) on and get some games with varying degrees of success

If I was Buntine, and I got a better offer somewhere, I'd definitely go- he just isn't anywhere near our best 22.

As for Shiel... I dunno... I think it's a 50/50 (as in I don't know enough about his personal circumstances). I hope he stays though.

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Ziplock on July 22, 2014, 05:05:31 PM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on July 22, 2014, 04:55:23 PM
GWS please take Ziebell! Both under performing massively this year.

As in both GWS and JZ are underperforming?

The benchmark for GWS this season was basically 4-5 wins... we're sitting on 4 atm, despite horror run of injuries to our backline, and personally I think atm we've shown enough for the season, and we've gpt richmond, north, melbourne, collingwood, WBD to come... hopefully we can snag a win from those.

As for Ziebell... he's been struggling with injury most of the season. But hey, I rate him, so I'd take him :P
As in Cameron and Ziebell, not GWS.

Ziplock

Haha, makes more sense.

Both have been carrying injury though.

tor01doc

Unfortunately for David Hale, the forward line of the year will read

HF: Breust Cameron Rioli
FF: Gunston Roughead Puopolo

Looks good to me.

Buddy money burning a hole in the pocket at Glenferrie.