Summer Transfer Window Rumours - Pre-2014/15 Season

Started by Tominator, May 13, 2014, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky92

In Arsenal news I'm hearing the Debuchy deal is pretty much wrapped up for

Nige

Jackross10

elephants

How do we reckon Sanchez will go? Could get the shower kicked out of him haha..

Driblekick

I think/hope he will do well  :)

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: elephants on July 11, 2014, 11:10:54 AM
How do we reckon Sanchez will go? Could get the shower kicked out of him haha..
He was just starting to hit his straps at Barca last season, I'll be sad to see him go since he's such a hard worker; however I wish him a successful career with Arsenal.

My Chumps

Two huge signings for Arsenal. Hard to look past them and Chelsea for the title at the moment. That's if Ramsey, Ozil and their back four stays healthy.

Andrew3747

Suarez to barca done. Liverpool boom is over. So short lived.

My Chumps

Quote from: Andrew3747 on July 11, 2014, 11:38:08 PM
Suarez to barca done. Liverpool boom is over. So short lived.
Hoping we can hold onto fourth, then also hoping for a pleasant surprise like last season :P

Balotelli rumours circling. Bony looking like a done deal.

Jackross10

I think Liverpool list is okay still. Balotelli would he awesome as would Shaquiri, I'm confident we can still have a chance at the title.

Master Q

Still got Sturridge.

Thanks Luis. We've had a good run.

MTTY

Still think Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool will be contesting the title. Spurs, Everton and Man U the next tier of sides. I expect Southampton to drop off somewhat too.

Nige

Quote from: MTTY on July 12, 2014, 12:21:42 PM
Still think Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool will be contesting the title. Spurs, Everton and Man U the next tier of sides. I expect Southampton to drop off somewhat too.
Unfortunately, Southampton will almost definitely drop off a bit thanks to being raided.

nrich102

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/article/jets-sign-northern-irish-international/lq8lmayag7ob1he60o57xh4i1

QuoteThe Newcastle Jets have signed Northern Ireland international Jonny Steele until the conclusion of the 2015/16 Hyundai A-League season.

Steele joins the Jets from Major League Soccer (MLS) team New York Red Bulls, where he was formerly a teammate of current Jets player David Carney and Socceroos star Tim Cahill.

The 28-year-old midfielder made 50 MLS appearances for the Red Bulls, scoring six goals in two seasons at the Club.

Andrew3747

Quote from: MTTY on July 12, 2014, 12:21:42 PM

I take United, you take Liverpool for evens @ any money. Highest league position wins?