Summer Transfer Window Rumours - Pre-2014/15 Season

Started by Tominator, May 13, 2014, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Liverpool confirm Lallana and if Suarez leaves we could get Shaquiri and Sanchez. That'd mean Sturridge in the middle with those two on the wings  :o very strong. But I wouldn't mind if we just get one cause I want Sterling to get time.

Keeper27

Quote from: Jackross10 on July 02, 2014, 05:37:29 AM
Liverpool confirm Lallana and if Suarez leaves we could get Shaquiri and Sanchez. That'd mean Sturridge in the middle with those two on the wings  :o very strong. But I wouldn't mind if we just get one cause I want Sterling to get time.

We going after Shaqiri and Sanchez even without the suarez sell.

My Chumps

Quote from: Keeper27 on July 02, 2014, 06:30:32 AM

I think the consensus seems to be that Suarez is definitely leaving, although in saying that, it was a similar feeling this time last year. I just hope that if he does go, it's for the suggested 100mill and we don't butcher the money like Tottenham.

Definitely would like Sanchez + Shaqiri for added depth to deal with the heavy schedule. Sterling's still very young, I'm sure he'd still benefit from being a rotation/super sub.

nrich102

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/07/02/chelsea-agrees-sign-striker-costa

Chelsea has agreed a deal to sign striker Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid.

The Spain international had been frequently linked with a move to Stamford Bridge after an impressive campaign with the Liga champion.

And Chelsea confirmed that it had met the buyout clause for the 25-year-old.

Andrew3747

Quote from: Keeper27 on July 02, 2014, 06:30:32 AM

Yeah... no. Just no. Bayern arent a selling club to big clubs. Although they might do it since they prob dnt see liverpool as thay lel. Suarez is prob leaving. So looks like liverpools run good is over. Back to 7th.

Keeper27

Quote from: Andrew3747 on July 03, 2014, 03:56:46 AMSuarez is prob leaving. So looks like liverpools run good is over. Back to 7th.

The bitter United supporter comes out again.  ;)

Andrew3747

You think you can make a run at a title without Suarez? Good luck.

specky92

Love the thread, just had a read over it, can't wait for Arsenal to make a signing! By the sounds of my sources I'd say we've pretty much signed Mathieu Bebuchy for around 12m (I'd prefer Aurier but we could get both I suppose) and apparently we've made a bid in the region of 32m for Alexis Sanchez which is very exciting, Also heard we're going to sign Schneiderlin, not sure how I feel about that, don't know too much about him,

Andrew3747

Schneiderlin would be an improvement on any team in the EPL.

No idea where you got the Debuchy thing from btw.

Kellogscrunchynut

I really hope that Barca don't buy Suarez, we don't need his presence at the club however it might put some bite back into the attack.  ;)

Nige

tbagrocks

Quote from: Andrew3747 on July 03, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

just curious, where did you see this boy play?

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 03, 2014, 10:38:37 PM
Quote from: Andrew3747 on July 03, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

just curious, where did you see this boy play?

Southampton presumably?

Quote from: Honey Badger on July 03, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

Pre chuffed atm but we all know Chelsea's track record with big-money strikers..

Andrew3747

getting cesc so cheap is huge.

we had to overpay for ours due to our position and everyone knowing we needed to spend.

still happy though.