thats a pretty scary team.

Nige

I just like seeing Costa's name up front.  :-*

Keeper27

Quote from: NigeyS on June 14, 2014, 03:20:59 PM
I just like seeing Costa's name up front.  :-*

i think most fans of MOST teams would like to see Costa's name up front LOL

Andrew3747

Terry out for a better CB, but thats prob the best side not names Bayern/Madrid.

Keeper27

You'd choose azpi over Ivanovic?
I guess it depends on if the rumors are true that PSG are going for Ivanovic.
Either one is great choice.

Jackross10

That's crazy strong. Not strong enough to beat Liverpool though :)

Nige

So apparently Arsenal and Man Utd could swap Vermaelen for Cleverley.  :o

nrich102

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/taggart-jetting-off-to-fulham-fc/90940

QuoteThe Newcastle Jets have agreed a transfer for Socceroos striker Adam Taggart to join English Championship Club Fulham FC.

Taggart leaves the Jets after two seasons in the Hunter, during which time he scored 18 goals in 44 appearances.

The 21-year-old enjoyed a stellar 2013/14 campaign for Newcastle, scoring 16 goals to win the Hyundai A-League's Golden Boot Award while also being named the NAB Young Footballer of the Year.

Taggart, who is currently with the Australian team competing at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, said he was excited by the new challenge ahead of him.

and

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/ecuadorian-striker-signs-for-jets/90948

QuoteThe Newcastle Jets have moved to replace departed forward Adam Taggart by bringing in Edson Montano from Ecuadorian side Barcelona SC.

The 23-year-old, a four-cap Ecuador international, will spend the 2014-15 campaign on loan at the Hunter Stadium outfit.

Big day for Newcastle  :o

Stupid copy and paste  >:(

Andrew3747

So United sign Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw.

I assume hardly no one knows much about young Ander. This is what a reputable poster from another forum who used to work as a scout, says about him.

'm a big Ander Herrera fan of course. He has radar and see things that most others do not. Great touches, great passes, constructive and inspired, quick or deliberate. Then amazingly cuz he just doesn't look like the sort, and maybe he should cut back on it a little bit, he throws himself into defensive duel play, and for 2-3 years now, both for Zaragoza and Bilbao, is one of the better ball-winners in Spain. Unique player.

This kid is unique with one of the most beautiful emerging football brains in all of football and I'm guessing if he was at Barca he would be a superstar already. I love him as an option in all 4-3-3s. His fantastic passing/reading of the game and despite being so skinny that he is one of weaker looking players around, ever since his Zaragoza days, continuing at Bilbao, he keeps proving himself as a very good ballwinner in central midfield

Leaving feelings about Manchester United aside, in a way it is great that this very under the radar wonderful player is finally getting some attention and that he is actually wanted by a club like that is of course an important and great compliment in itself.

After Kagawa (though Ander is more of a number 8/10 hybrid) you could say he'll be their second venture into this type of player. Someone not particular fast, big or strong but very skilled and intelligent. If he has to live up to the running of various high-motor teammates and opponents or watch the players behind him hoof it up in the air, to Fellaini or whoever, well then there is a chance it could all be a waste.

I suspect United would want him to add a lot of muscle. Like already mentioned the unique thing about him his build and his skill is his very combative nature on top of it. He loves to tackle, has always been a leading ball-winner in Spain (though in a more aggressive pressing non banks of four environment) and will probably want to prove himself there in England as well.

Most importantly he is one of very few players I want to call a genius.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 05, 2014, 01:57:40 PM
David Villa to New York City FC is confirmed and he's also coming to Melbourne City FC (Formally Melbourne Heart) as a 10 game guest player :D

Apparently Frank Lampard is doing a guest stint as well at Melbourne City (before going off to NY FC) :o :o :o. Got to say, at least we're getting more big name players into the A-League if this goes through, but the Melb City lineup could be pretty lethal for those 10 games :P.

Keeper27

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 01, 2014, 04:39:13 PM
David Villa to New York City FC is confirmed and he's also coming to Melbourne City FC (Formally Melbourne Heart) as a 10 game guest player :D

Apparently Frank Lampard is doing a guest stint as well at Melbourne City (before going off to NY FC) :o :o :o. Got to say, at least we're getting more big name players into the A-League if this goes through, but the Melb City lineup could be pretty lethal for those 10 games :P.

And what happens after they leave?
Dismal heart again?

Nige

Quote from: Keeper27 on July 01, 2014, 05:47:51 PM

Dismal heart again?
Yep.

My Chumps

Going to be very annoyed if we end up missing out on Shaqiri just like we missed Erikson >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on July 01, 2014, 06:54:09 PM
Quote from: Keeper27 on July 01, 2014, 05:47:51 PM
Dismal heart again?
Yep.
But for those 10 games, they'll have fans!