Summer Transfer Window Rumours - Pre-2014/15 Season

Started by Tominator, May 13, 2014, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: NigeyS on May 18, 2014, 11:45:49 AM
As much as I like Mandzukic, Luiz is one of my favourite players... I don't want him to leave.  :(

I think he is as good as gone.

Mourinho came out at the start of the season and said something along the lines that he doesnt like Luiz at all. So unless something drastic happens hard to see him staying.

Keeper27

Edin Dzeko is wanted by Valencia for 20m.

Liverpool Wilfried Bony for 18 but Swansea manager has said Michu & Bony are not going anywhere.

Man United target Cesc Fabregas has been allowed to leave Barcelona for 45m as they chase Pogba.

Man United soon to unveil their 1st signing with Luke Shaw for 30m.

Bayern & United Defendsive target Ezequiel Garay has signed on Zenit.

Arsenal could lose Thomas Vermaelen and Mikel Arteta to Fiorentina.

Lampard is close to sealing a new deal with Chelsea.

Rumors circulating that Yaya Toure wants to leave City. I'll take him LOL  ;) we'll treat him right.

James Milner is looking to leave City

Noz

Toure wants to leave City because they forgot his birthday.  ::)

R.Griffen

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 22, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

Another Southampton player leaving I was hoping the would become a force if they could pick up 1 or 2 more players for some good depth

Keeper27

Quote from: Noz on May 22, 2014, 10:07:09 AM
Toure wants to leave City because they forgot his birthday.  ::)

frack it, i'll buy the bloke a Birthday cake, card and f'n balloons if he plays in liverpool red  ;D

Nige

Quote from: R.Griffen on May 22, 2014, 11:02:32 AM
Quote from: Keeper27 on May 22, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

Another Southampton player leaving I was hoping the would become a force if they could pick up 1 or 2 more players for some good depth
It was always gonna happen.  :(

Andrew3747

The Daily Fail reporting Kroos to United is pretty much done.

elephants

38-mill I read.

Dunno how true anything is around silly season

Tominator

RUMOUR: David Moyes to jail cell  ;)

But apparently David Moyes assaulted a man in a wine bar in England! No charges, arrests or confirmation made as of yet, but the poor bloke would be copping it from a lot of fans I can imagine  :-\

nrich102

Quote from: Tominator on May 23, 2014, 12:23:44 AM
RUMOUR: David Moyes to jail cell  ;)

But apparently David Moyes assaulted a man in a wine bar in England! No charges, arrests or confirmation made as of yet, but the poor bloke would be copping it from a lot of fans I can imagine  :-\
What's the rumoured fee and contract length? ;)

Nige

Chelsea have agreed a deal with Paris St-Germain, worth in the region of 40m for sale of defender David Luiz.

:(

At least he's going to another team I like.

We're looking to get Varane now.

Tominator

Quote from: NigeyS on May 24, 2014, 10:31:09 AM
Chelsea have agreed a deal with Paris St-Germain, worth in the region of 40m for sale of defender David Luiz.

Then you'd have Kalas, Zouma AND Varane behind Terry and Cahill. That's insanely-stocked for the future.

Not to mention your young guns on the field and elsewhere - Chelsea are building something big IMO

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on May 24, 2014, 11:01:47 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on May 24, 2014, 10:31:09 AM

Then you'd have Kalas, Zouma AND Varane behind Terry and Cahill. That's insanely-stocked for the future.

Not to mention your young guns on the field and elsewhere - Chelsea are building something big IMO
Not complaining!  8)

BoredSaint

would anyone take lampard on a free? Would imagine he would demand crazy wages