Summer Transfer Window Rumours - Pre-2014/15 Season

Started by Tominator, May 13, 2014, 01:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Nige

It looks like the Costa deal is all but done.  :D

elephants

Quote from: My Chumps on May 13, 2014, 01:19:17 PM
Diego Costa to Chelsea for 32 mill. Surely Lukaku's going to get sold then?

I dont think this spells the end for Lukaku at all, more that two of Torres, Eto and Ba will be in strife.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on May 13, 2014, 02:15:42 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on May 13, 2014, 01:19:17 PM
Diego Costa to Chelsea for 32 mill. Surely Lukaku's going to get sold then?

I dont think this spells the end for Lukaku at all, more that two of Torres, Eto and Ba will be in strife.
I agree, at least one of them is going (you'd think)... but it wouldn't surprise to see two go.

BoredSaint

Lukaku seems like he could leave. I hope he comes back to Everton but the price could be a worry. I wouldnt want Martinez spending all the transfer budget on one player and having to rely on loans again this season. Need to build a good solid team if we are to aim for CL this year and we also have to play Europa League which adds more games onto the list.

Can't expect McCarthy to be running around playing every bloody game LOL

Andrew3747

Mourinho has already said etoo is gone. Torres will stay. Will be Costa/Torres/Ba

However they had this news about cavani and falcao going to chelsea as a done deal last season too.

Keeper27

Looks like the Liverpool Lallana deal will be done before the World Cup.

Andrew3747

Keeper27

20m was the going price . That's what it looks like it'll be.
Your mob was gonna pay that much too but he chose Liverpool instead

I read that Real really want Suarez. Willing to offer Coentrao, benzema and isco for a straight swap.  No cash.
Not worth it reckon.

Andrew3747

We were never in for Lallana... We are in for Shaw.

Its not 20m, its 25+. They want him before the World Cup.

Keeper27

Everything I've read is 20m. We'll just see when it's confirmed

Noz

If United get LVG. LVG has said that he wants to make Robben his first signing  :o

Liverpool are preparing a 40million pound double bid for both Loverrn and Lallana. BR saying he wants to make them an offer Southampton can't refuse.

If Suarez does leave BR already is planning a 60 million pound bid for Cavani.

Ashley Williams, Song, Parejo, Ashley Cole, Mascherano and Cerci are 4 more names that are rumoured to come to Liverpool as is Thorgan Hazard as a loan

Borni will more than likely spend another season on loan at Sunderland

At other BPL clubs
Chelsea may look to straight swap Luiz for Mandzukic
City are looking at bringing in Sagna and Benatia
Arsenal are looking at buying both Carlos Vela and Benzema

Tominator

If United get LVG then Kevin Strootman is a big chance to go to United

SAF nearly signed him last summer (for a much cheaper price) but Moyes veto-ed the transfer because he preferred Fellaini  ::)

Noz

I hope Strootman doesnt leave Roma he has been pretty good for them this year before he went down.

Nige

As much as I like Mandzukic, Luiz is one of my favourite players... I don't want him to leave.  :(