Fifa 15

Started by Noz, July 13, 2014, 01:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Late to the thread, but got it on the one and good gameplay. Clubs so disappointing and I'm a big fan of clubs.

Ultimmate team I'm looking at an op bundasliga team. Got around 150-180k and not sure if I should buy Reus or Lewandoski as both positions lack strong options.

Market is still shower and way indeed I expected.

Vinny

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Vinny on October 21, 2014, 05:58:13 PM
How the flower are people this good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNmARwGvx88
The first two are pretty easy. But the others were freakish. Especially that last one. WTF?!?!

Vinny

Haha yeah the last two are flowering mind-blowing. The Cuadrado one was crazy asf too.

Only Ronaldo and Ronaldinho can do that free-kick in the game by the way.

Justin Bieber

Yeah the Robano free kick.

Does anyone play XB1?

Vinny

No, I'm not a fag. :P

Noz

Keeper27

Mat0369

Sports games are horrible on PS. So are FPS's.

Justin Bieber

Lol not sure how Xbox makes you a fag when it's the premier gaming platform ???

Jukes

Arguing about which console is best is for fags, they are both good in their own ways and what is better for one person isn't for another.

Let's just enjoy that we're both better than PC, Wii and Handheld shower and move on.

Justin Bieber

Is there any YouTube fifa player who plays the PS4? Most YouTubers now play Xbox so I would argue Xbox would be the favoured gaming platform.

Noz

Quote from: Jukes on October 23, 2014, 01:09:42 AM
Arguing about which console is best is for fags, they are both good in their own ways and what is better for one person isn't for another.

Let's just enjoy that we're both better than PC, Wii and Handheld shower and move on.

You just pretty much argued those 2 consoles are better than any others.

Vinny

Haha I was just kidding, all the consoles are the same to me. I just have a ps3. :P