Hyundai A-League 2013/14

Started by Luigi197, June 27, 2013, 06:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Gui !!! Sign him for next year :) absolute beast.

tbagrocks

Almost an all in brawl, pity :P  yeah the CC have won, somehow, somehow

Well, we almost knocked off heads but, the Mariners too good, flower

PowerBug

Damn, that was shower. Was a bullshower goal too. :( I thought Adelaide looked better for most of the game. Oh well, hopefully Josep can get these guys up and ready for next season, and we can grab a home final.

Jackross10

Well Done to Brisbane. Next year is Victory's. Welcome Besart.

My Chumps

Quote from: Jackross10 on May 05, 2014, 08:30:18 AM
Well Done to Brisbane. Next year is Victory's. Welcome Besart.
So torn. I want him here because he's an amazing player.

But he's such a flowering twat.

strikes91

That was amazing, three times now ;)

Jackross10

This coming season is going to be a good one. With Lampard, Duff and Villa all coming to City/Heart. Even though I go for Victory, it's good to see Aussie soccer getting the big names. Only one way from here on which is up. Hoping Victory go the whole way this year, Berisha is a great pickup. Heart will be 1st after 10 matches and then turn to shower. COYBIB

Jukes

Genuinely the most confident I've been in glory...ever. And I'm not renewing my membership :3 in protest- they crank it up from $200 to $275 because they came 3rd last and struggle to fill half the stadium every week. Loads of great new signings- Keogh (GUN), Hersi (GUN), Nichols (GUN), Garcia (GUN), Zadkovich, Ferriera and Dulbic, plus our youngsters such as Risdon, Harold, Duncan, Maclaren etc have another year of experience.

And anybody think the FFA rigged the schedule so the heart travel/have an away fixture against all the big teams early? Sydney, Victory and Roar are the first three teams they play away too- the three teams who have combined for 7 of the 9 championships and 95% of bandwagon fans, then the Nix because they gotta get the league going over there. But no way, nobody in soccer has ever been corrupt...

strikes91

Quote from: Jukes on July 09, 2014, 06:09:12 AM
Genuinely the most confident I've been in glory...ever. And I'm not renewing my membership :3 in protest- they crank it up from $200 to $275 because they came 3rd last and struggle to fill half the stadium every week. Loads of great new signings- Keogh (GUN), Hersi (GUN), Nichols (GUN), Garcia (GUN), Zadkovich, Ferriera and Dulbic, plus our youngsters such as Risdon, Harold, Duncan, Maclaren etc have another year of experience.

And anybody think the FFA rigged the schedule so the heart travel/have an away fixture against all the big teams early? Sydney, Victory and Roar are the first three teams they play away too- the three teams who have combined for 7 of the 9 championships and 95% of bandwagon fans, then the Nix because they gotta get the league going over there. But no way, nobody in soccer has ever been corrupt...

does it make you mad that I'm going to the game in Brisbane against Melbourne Villa in my Wagon.

Then the next will be the grand final.

Jukes

somewhat, but tbh I couldn't care less about some other teams' old cows when my team is fresh and new-faced

Jackross10

Just got my Victory North Terrace Membership  8)

Master Q

Quote from: Jackross10 on July 17, 2014, 09:27:25 PM
Got mine when they came out... See ya there  ;)

Jackross10

Quote from: Master Q on July 17, 2014, 10:11:51 PM
Quote from: Jackross10 on July 17, 2014, 09:27:25 PM
Got mine when they came out... See ya there  ;)

Let's just hope there are no restrictions this season. Last year was horrible.

Jackross10

Good to see aleague boys 1-0 up against juventus