Help save brad's team

Started by Mat0369, May 06, 2014, 10:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Vinny on May 18, 2014, 07:20:18 PM
You already know that answer to that Mat ;) Right Brad haha?

The answer is Nick Dal Santo........

Bill Manspeaker

it's a tough one. I have no idea what Montagna's price is but he will be losing a fair chunk of cash over the next couple weeks due to the score today, while Jacky is just a little gun and looks to be playing himself into form, but with that comes the tags and that might affect his scores. to be completely honest I don't really know what a tag will do to him. Steven might be the better option I reckon. Joey should be at a nice price is a few weeks though

Mat0369

Joey I would wait for him to bottom out in 4 weeks, if I get on Steven it would be in around 2 weeks time just after his bye. Joey was priced at 645k prior to this round, Steven 501k and should drop further. In terms of value, Jack Steven just seems ridiculously priced. He scored 131 today and seems to be improving the more he plays. The bye will help him as well, I just keep looking at his price and it looks too good to pass up....

Bill Manspeaker

yeah for sure, due to a couple of my dodgy trades I've left you in a bit if a tough situation, would probably be a good thing to jump on a guy like Jack Steven at just over 500k

Mat0369

I've made a couple of shockers myself but I managed to get a ton of cash into the bank which is going to help.

Mat0369

This week the plan is

Aish>Selwood
Kelly>Hartung
????

Next week
Polec>Jack Steven
?????

One of those two question mark trades will possibly be either Taylor Walker or Charlie Cameron

I am thinking Impey>Cameron this week and then Higgins>Walker the week after.

Ringo

Higgins has an achievable break even so would do the Impey one this week. Impey has virtually maxed out.

Mat0369

I figure even if Impey is named and not the sub he will score around 40 (B/E of 37 from memory) so he will likely not go up to much.

Vinny

Cannot really fault those trades man. Cameron this week, I am not 100% convinced by Tex yet but if he fires again this week, don't see why not. Especially considering you are tight for trades.

Mat0369

I was thinking that Lloyd being dropped was going to cost me a chance at fielding 18 this week, then I remembered I don't have Lloyd when I logged in and saw my team

By the look of it, the outs have been kind. I still have 18 starting, I am not sure if I hold off on the Aish/Kelly>Hartung trade and see if he is the sub, but there are not any mid rookies on the horizon apart from Shenton (better FWD option) unless Michie comes back next week or someone like Riley/Beams in a couple.

I am going to keep that trade spare and trade Impey out for Cameron as long as there are no really bad late outs by the Saturday night game.

The main reason I am posting is to let brad know I am working tomorrow night but the team should be fine. I have locked in the 2 trades, will make the 3rd on Saturday, I have set VC Pendles into Captain Gaz, so all should be right even if I do finish late.

Bill Manspeaker

did ya get rid of Kelly mate? didn't have the biggest day, ending up on 0.  :o

Mat0369

That I did. The Tippett injury has hurt, but at least I got rid of Kelly. Let's hope Hartung doesn't get the vest.

Mat0369

So bringing Tex in has been shelved. It's upgrade time in the midfield, Polec out to who is the question though? There are about 8 guys I want  :P

Mat0369

I could actually bring in Fyfe and Rockliff this week, finish my midfield and have 233 k spare with only one forward and defender spot left to upgrade if you count Suckling and Higgins in a final squad.........

I'll post a pic later brad, but I got no idea what we should be doing. There are way to many options

Mat0369

Team pic

12 trades, $692,900