Carlton H&A Discussion

Started by Vinny, May 06, 2014, 05:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Vinny

Judd in, Garlett out.

JUDDDDDYYY :D

blue

Can someone please remind me why we got rid of Eddie betts?

Vinny

Quote from: blue on June 14, 2014, 11:14:46 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'(

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on June 14, 2014, 11:16:25 PM
Quote from: blue on June 14, 2014, 11:14:46 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'(

your game plan wouldn't suit Betts at all

Mat0369

I miss Eddie

And it doesn't help when our game plan is complete crap KB. We miss him quite a bit, it not just the fact he kicks goals, he also creates. He leads the AFL in it was either assists or involvements over the last 5 seasons. When you have a forward line struggling to function, he was the creator.

Mat0369

There is a reason I took the Head off that list of guys under 25, how someone can perform well on a consistent basis in the VFL, then come into the side at AFL level, play on the same spuds and get toweled up amazes me. I'll continue my rant tomorrow, I gotta be up early for work.

Mat0369

So to continue my Head rant, he actually has consistently good form in the VFL, but the second he comes into the firsts it is like he has no idea what he is doing. Guys like O'Brien he would smash on the reg in the VFL, then when he comes up against him in the big league he makes him look like Roughy. There is not something right in his head because he has shown the ability to actually play at a competent level in the reserves, but he just looks like crap so often in the firsts.

Vinny

Yeah I actually thought he was okay last year. But man he was so bad on the weekend it was frustrating.

Just made terrible decisions and looked like he had no idea what to do when the ball came near him.

I said this in the matchday thread on the weekend.

Quote from: Vinny on June 13, 2014, 08:24:57 PM
Matthew Watson is not an AFL player.

He is young but makes errors and bad decisions.

Have not seen him play VFL or anyone play VFL this year but if that is the case, it is quite disappointing.

Vinny

Curnow should be back this week I believe.

Jamison a test. Bell one more week.

Henderson not even on the injury list which is good.

Vinny

Hahahahahaha
Who gets it?

Ziplock

GoLions

Toga

I thought this was interesting from Richmond's VFL report on the weekend's game vs Northern Blues:

"They didnt have a key forward so it was good for him to play on some smaller types."

Knew you guys were a bit short on key forwards, but none playing in the reserves? :o Or is that a mistake?