Which team(/s) list would you want the most?

Started by Ziplock, April 29, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

So, we're a couple of seasons in, and a couple of rounds into the next season, so I thought I would ask

-Whose team list would you most prefer in coming seasons?

I've given you three votes, so you can vote on multiple criteria (for instance), the team that you would prefer to have next year to a premiership tilt, the team you'd prefer over the next 5 years and the team you think you could make the most improvement in via trading, drafting etc. (obviously those 3 options are possibilities, you can vote however you want, I just thought I'd give options :P).

Yeah, so when you have time, take a look at the team lists and make a call (personally, I probably won't be casting my vote until sunday since I'm a bit pressured atm, hence this as procrastination :P ).

Obviously I can't enforce it, but don't be a dick and vote for your own team, otherwise we're just going to have really boring results.

Nige

Bit random but Holland... as opposed to Netherlands?

Am I the only one that says Netherlands or is it one of those either/or things?

Ziplock

Quote from: NigeyS on April 29, 2014, 08:18:39 PM

haha, whoops. Technically the country is the netherlands, but it's acceptable to use holland to refer to the netherlands as a whole.

Nige

Quote from: Ziplock on April 29, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

haha, whoops. Technically the country is the netherlands, but it's acceptable to use holland to refer to the netherlands as a whole.
Haha yeah, that's what I thought. I just don't hear people saying 'Holland' that often.

Scrads

Quote from: NigeyS on April 29, 2014, 08:27:32 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on April 29, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

Haha yeah, that's what I thought. I just don't hear people saying 'Holland' that often.

I always say 'Netherlands' but have a mate that says 'Holland'. It annoys the shower out of me lol.

Vinny

Serbia without second thought.

Premiums only in their Best XV whilst multiple premiums on the bench aswell and plenty of young future prospects to deal with. Team is as quality as it gets.

Credit to Holz there.

Memphistopheles

Probably Serbia as well. Don't know how a team was allowed to get that strong.

I quite like our team (England) aside from our forward line and I think going forward Scotland's side has a lot of potential as well.

Spinking

I've gone for the Dinos. Very poor showing at the moment, but has so many talented kids that in 3 years or so will be real contenders - exciting watching them all develop!

Titans have a pretty exciting up and coming list too though I must say!

Nige

Ricochet

Bashers of course ;)

Nah, hard to go past Serbia

Nails

If Serbia are so good where's their 2013 premiership?

#overrated

Holz

Quote from: Nails on May 03, 2014, 11:14:07 PM
If Serbia are so good where's their 2013 premiership?

#overrated

got a big window, in fantasy anything can happen so I felt its best to be up there all the time, so keep trading for young premos like martin hibberd etc..

Nails

Hope the Metal can go back to back...

IDK who won 2012 but this is the way I look at 15s:

I'd rather win 1-2 premierships and become a bottom team for 6-8 seasons rather than finish 4th 8 seasons in a row. Obviously that isn't Serbia's position as they are cup contenders/favourites. But I'd prefer put it all on the line for some glory rather than being able to say yay at least I was a high ranked loser 8 years straight.

Nige

LaHug

Haven't voted for now but amused to see that, once again, the Bison slip under the radar ;)