Is Travis Cloke the biggest potato in the AFL?

Started by Vinny, April 27, 2014, 10:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 03, 2014, 12:01:05 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 03, 2014, 10:57:18 AM
Guess he would fit  in at the Swans then with  Buddy, Tippet and Reid!

There's always room for more

I don't see why they can't have a forward line of Lance Franklin, Kurt Tippet, Sam Reid Jeremy Cameron, Travis Cloke and Nick Riewoldt.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Noz on May 03, 2014, 12:42:37 PM

I don't see why they can't have a forward line of Lance Franklin, Kurt Tippet, Sam Reid Jeremy Cameron, Travis Cloke and Nick Riewoldt.

You forgot to throw in Adam Goodes

kilbluff1985

getting to the point he needs to be dropped to find form and confidence in the vfl

Vinny

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 19, 2014, 12:14:55 PM
getting to the point he needs to be dropped to find form and confidence in the vfl let him slightly dominate mediocre opponents and give him a fall sense of satisfaction just for him to come back to the 1s and do FA.

Mailman the 2nd

He'll never be dropped, that's too much of a failure admission for Eddie and the like.

Every year the same "If he kicked straight he would be one of the greatest ever!"

Another year is passing, Cloke is ranked 50th in goals scored and 2nd in Behinds scored (which only happened because buddy kick 0.7 straight in one game).

Christ, Tyrone Vickery has kicked more goals this season and he's an ordinary player at a club thats close to bottom on the ladder.

Half of his goals have come from one game. People say he's the best contested mark in the game yet he took 0 against Adelaide.

Such a overrated player, such a spud

Vinny

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 19, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
He'll never be dropped, that's too much of a failure admission for Eddie and the like.

Every year the same "If he kicked straight he would be one of the greatest ever!"

Another year is passing, Cloke is ranked 50th in goals scored and 2nd in Behinds scored (which only happened because buddy kick 0.7 straight in one game).

Christ, Tyrone Vickery has kicked more goals this season and he's an ordinary player at a club thats close to bottom on the ladder.

Half of his goals have come from one game. People say he's the best contested mark in the game yet he took 0 against Adelaide.

Such a overrated player, such a spud
This guy is a genius.

elephants

Mailman the 2nd

You could clone any of the remaining 21 players in the fielded side, drop Cloke and stick them at FF and you'd get the exact same results at the very worst if not better

SydneyRox

Quote from: Noz on May 03, 2014, 12:42:37 PM

#HATERSGONNAHATE

Nige

Quote from: elephants on May 19, 2014, 06:39:04 PM
Get a room lads :P
I feel like the ultimate experiment would be to lock Vin in a room with Trav for a lengthy period and just observe what happens.  :P

T Dog

of course he keeps attracting the top 2 defenders every week because he is sooooo no good....please... 8)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on May 19, 2014, 06:46:18 PM
I feel like the ultimate experiment would be to lock Vin in a room with Trav for a lengthy period and just observe what happens.  :P

but would be fair to show Cloke Vinny's post history before you locked them up together lol

T Dog

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 20, 2014, 07:19:10 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on May 19, 2014, 06:46:18 PM

but would be fair to show Cloke Vinny's post history before you locked them up together lol

even better if Clokies hairdresser was locked in with them...he/she is obviously seriously mad... :o

Ricochet

SydneyRox

cloke is due to kick a bag of 14 this week......