EXV: Round 4 2014

Started by Spinking, April 23, 2014, 06:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

England, Belarus and Russia all lost :O

3 undefeated teams all losing :O

Metal are excited :D

Spinking

Might let Holz rule on the emg thing Nigey.  I don't really care either way - no big impact to the result.  Bad luck on the result - good to see you trying a few things, unfortunately not much paid off!

Just one point regarding submissions to everyone generally - Can everyone please try and use first initials or teams when picking someone with a common surname.  Had to go digging through the team lists more than I would have liked this week.  Cheers

Nige

Quote from: Spinking on April 27, 2014, 08:03:06 PM
Might let Holz rule on the emg thing Nigey.  I don't really care either way - no big impact to the result.  Bad luck on the result - good to see you trying a few things, unfortunately not much paid off!
No worries mate, that's fine.

Didn't really try anything haha, did what I could with what we had. Had 19 to pick from if my maths is right. Few injuries here and there doesn't help.

LaHug

Awful, awful week. We're in a bit of strife right now. Need to bounce back quickly!

CrowsFan

Quote from: LaHug on April 27, 2014, 08:13:32 PM
Awful, awful week. We're in a bit of strife right now. Need to bounce back quickly!
Yep :-\

Vinny

Spinking

Quote from: Vinny on April 27, 2014, 08:18:10 PM
Come on the Stallions!

Gotta say, I've been very impressed with the Stallions. Cut my teeth there as an assistant there back in the glory days of season 1, and was sad to see their fall from grace last year. Doing a great job at the helm Vin.

Vinny

Thanks Spink! Although I cannot say I have done much but have been happy with how the team is tracking.

These are the three trades I'd made. Bit early to say if they have paid off or not! Except for the last one. :P

Spanish Stallions Trade: Lance Franklin + Rookie Pick #3
Belgian Bashers Trade: Andrew Swallow + Dale Thomas

Trade 2:
Spanish Stallions Trade: Jack Darling
Beralus Binson Trade: Harry Taylor

Trade 3:
Spanish Stallions Trade: Rookie Pick #31
Scotland Savage Sons Trade: Steven May + Scott McMahon

Ziplock

Another game we deserved to lose unfortunately. It's ok, the boys are just warming up for big ones post bye rounds :p

LF

Best score so far and still lose Rory let us down a bit as Captain
But things appear to be looking up tho

elephants

The Bashers train is just leaving the station 8)

Quote from: Spinking on April 27, 2014, 08:30:24 PM
Quote from: Vinny on April 27, 2014, 08:18:10 PM
Come on the Stallions!

Gotta say, I've been very impressed with the Stallions. Cut my teeth there as an assistant there back in the glory days of season 1, and was sad to see their fall from grace last year. Doing a great job at the helm Vin.

Without being too accusational/controversial... It makes a difference when the new coach is playing to win *shifty eyes* :P

Scrads

I can't really see properly Spink because I am on my phone, but did you give Sam Gibson 0?

Spinking

Quote from: Scrads on April 28, 2014, 05:25:34 PM
I can't really see properly Spink because I am on my phone, but did you give Sam Gibson 0?

Yep, lol. My bad - couldn't see Gibson - probably because he was sitting at the top with 134 points!

I will fix it in the next couple of days - doesn't affect the result...

Justin Bieber

Nice win Vinny.

Btw Spinks, do you have Gray as scoring 40 or 96 as in the graphic looks like you have him down as 40. Will boost our score a bit if so, but not enough to win.

Iceland have hit a slump :(.

Spite

Titans at 3-1, again smashing expectations! :D