Main Menu

Judd, Bell, Curnow out for weeks

Started by kilbluff1985, April 22, 2014, 12:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Kellogscrunchynut

Mat0369

Brock, Jeffy, Cachia, Buckley, Dennis, Graham, The Human Head and a few others might be pushing their way into the team. Jamo and Menz also have to come back from injury

kilbluff1985

no good mid rookies pushing through Matt? i mean who not played

Mat0369

Docherty got injured in the VFL apparently, but I don't think he will be a downgrade option. Graham is the one that might get a gig but I am not sure on his price and he might be a vest candidate. Brock dominated in the 2's this week so he gets a gig with the injuries, Garlett is the other one that makes sense and then it is one of Cachia, Buckley or Armfield that get's the 3rd spot, providing they don't bring in Jamo (if he is fit), Watson or McInnes to combat the Eagles tall forward line.

Mat0369

In terms of future downgrade options, Blaine Johnson is one to keep an eye on although he is rookie listed, he has been named in the best a few times and is a medium sized forward. If he is elevated he might be a chance at getting a game although he might be a sub candidate. I haven't had a chance to watch the 2's yet this year myself, so just going off some of the stat sheets and the best on list. I might take the short trip down to Cramer Street Oval when they play Coburg.

Mat0369

I also forgot about Mad Mitch Robinson, he should come back in if he is good to go as well.

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 22, 2014, 08:16:25 PM
I also forgot about Mad Mitch Robinson, he should come back in if he is good to go as well.
Yeh where's he been? Injured?

roo boys!

Robbo and McLean back would certainly be handy!

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on April 22, 2014, 09:32:22 PM
Love how half of peoples comments these days are because they have an XV side ;D

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on April 22, 2014, 10:35:45 PM
Love how half of peoples comments these days are because they have an XV side ;D
Yeah, there's a certain somebody always talking about Ryan Harwood.  :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on April 22, 2014, 10:39:06 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on April 22, 2014, 10:35:45 PM
Yeah, there's a certain somebody always talking about Ryan Harwood.  :P
That's because he should be in the flowering side!! RARGGGGHHHHHH  :P

Mat0369

Quote from: Ricochet on April 22, 2014, 09:04:24 PM
Yeh where's he been? Injured?

He apparently injured himself at training a couple weeks back, played that weekend then was a late withdrawal the week after. AFL.com has him as a test this week so he could be back