Main Menu

Swans NEAFL

Started by Capper, April 21, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Lost by 2 points in a thrilling match! Ump called a throw in the dying seconds and we lost the match.
Tom Mitchell won the man of the match though :)

Ringo

Great Game actually Stew and wind was a big influence as can be seen by the quarter scores. Hornets made up a 5 goal deficiency in the last quarter with the wind.

kilbluff1985

just wondering and didn't want to start a new thread but should Bird keep DPP you think ?

stew42

Quote from: Ringo on September 13, 2014, 05:13:41 PM
Great Game actually Stew and wind was a big influence as can be seen by the quarter scores. Hornets made up a 5 goal deficiency in the last quarter with the wind.
Yeah 22 of 30 goals went to the end with the wind haha

Spite

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 13, 2014, 05:30:16 PM
just wondering and didn't want to start a new thread but should Bird keep DPP you think ?

I'll add to that. Do you think Mcglynn will lose forward status and what DPP do you see Mcveigh getting swan supporters!?

Thanks!

I reckon Bird will keep that precious DPP KB ;)

Capper

Quote from: Spite on September 13, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 13, 2014, 05:30:16 PM

I'll add to that. Do you think Mcglynn will lose forward status and what DPP do you see Mcveigh getting swan supporters!?

Thanks!

I reckon Bird will keep that precious DPP KB ;)
Personally i think that Bird, McGlynn, Macca, Parker and Titch all lose their DPP and become mids. Kjack may get DPP but will be a stretch. Lloyd and Cunners may get DPP