Main Menu

Swans NEAFL

Started by Capper, April 21, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Pyke and Brandon Jack will probably be the outs.

If both Tippett and Franklin are fit, then Reid might make way and LRT or Mitchell would come in

Ringo

Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't Goodes done some pinch hitting in the ruck for you guys in the past.

Rusty00

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 04, 2014, 09:31:47 PM
please play this week Titch i need you or i think i'll have to trade you
+1

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on May 05, 2014, 09:48:31 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't Goodes done some pinch hitting in the ruck for you guys in the past.
Yeah true but i dont want goodes rucking with his bad knee

elephants

Quote from: tabs on May 05, 2014, 03:30:32 PM
Quote from: Ringo on May 05, 2014, 09:48:31 AM
Yeah true but i dont want goodes rucking with his bad knee

I was gonna say, last thing you need Goodesy doing is rucking.

Surely between Tippett, Reid and Derickx you'll be fine.

Capper

Will be interesting to see the ins and outs for this weekend.

Does Reid go back to the 2s for some game time?

Is Tippett and Buddy fit enough??

Does Titch come back in as well??

Does LRT come back for some needed height against the Hawks?

Does nanas get his first game in the 1s?

Does the Swans bring the rooster back for some pace?

Does Hawthorn have a fit 22 with Roughie and Mitchell going down (rumours)

stew42

Sammy Mitchell is definitely out for up to 8 weeks. Haven't heard anything about Roughy, but it'd be great for us if he missed this week. He's so important to their structure.

Reid in for LRT is an option, LRT would be better as a pinch-hitting ruck imo. But I don't think we should drop a player unless his form is awful (too early to call after one game back) or he's injured.

I'd love Titch to come back in, but it'd probably be for Lloyd, which would be sad, he's been great.

Nank? Probably not. I think we'll give Derickx a go as our main ruck, with Tippett and Reid/LRT assisting.

Tippett will definitely be named, I hope Buddy is, but not too certain.

Re. Rohan, not sure if BJack has taken his spot or not...

kilbluff1985

Titchell's little bit more experience will be handy against Hawks Lloyd could be sub ?

Mailman the 2nd

Think it will depend on whether Franklin pulls up 100%

Longmire might not want to make more than 2-3 changes to a winning side but i personally want to see Mitchell in the side.

If Franklin doesn't pull up, I think Mitchell comes in for B.Jack and Tippett for Pyke, but if all 3 of Mitchell, Tippett and Franklin are 100% ready to go it makes it harder.

I don't like Reid's chances vs. Hawthorn. Just seems like he's a step behind everyone else which is understandable but he should get another 1-2 reserve games imo

elephants

Please tell me Rohan had 50 touches and kicked 10 goals in the NEAFL and is a chance to be recalled this week...

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2014, 02:04:09 AM
Please tell me Rohan had 50 touches and kicked 10 goals in the NEAFL and is a chance to be recalled this week...

sorry mate, not likely to come back anytime soon

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 07, 2014, 02:35:17 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

sorry mate, not likely to come back anytime soon
They had the bye

Capper

Also Lake will be in doubt for the game so hopefully Buddy and Tippett both play with Goodes and Reid

Capper

Just watched the game from the weekend. My picks are that Buddy, Tippett and Titch come in for Pyke, BJack and Lloyd. Although Lloyd scored well there were a couple of occasions where he really did choose the wrong option and butchered the ball a couple of times.

Dont think LRT or ROK come back in to the team either

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on May 08, 2014, 12:29:46 AM
Just watched the game from the weekend. My picks are that Buddy, Tippett and Titch come in for Pyke, BJack and Lloyd. Although Lloyd scored well there were a couple of occasions where he really did choose the wrong option and butchered the ball a couple of times.

Dont think LRT or ROK come back in to the team either

so who gives the xman a chop out in the ruck?