Main Menu

Swans NEAFL

Started by Capper, April 21, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 21, 2014, 05:00:46 PM
I like those 6 tackles and 10 marks in particular. That's what I feel Mumford was especially good at racking up and even if Toby puts in half those stats in one game it would be a big improvement
Cant be that far away if he was an emergency the other week

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tabs on April 21, 2014, 05:13:24 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on April 21, 2014, 05:00:46 PM
I like those 6 tackles and 10 marks in particular. That's what I feel Mumford was especially good at racking up and even if Toby puts in half those stats in one game it would be a big improvement
Cant be that far away if he was an emergency the other week

Hopefully Horse pulls the trigger figuring it won't make a difference vs Melbourne

SydneyRox

we need something, pyke seems to be fatigued as the #1

Capper

ROK didnt play in the 2s on the weekend but Rooster did!!

Nanas and Robo in the best again

Ringo

What is the opinion of Membrey at Swans - Has looked good in the 2 Swans NEAFL games I have seen up here but with Tippett and Buddy suspect would get limited chances.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on April 22, 2014, 11:58:10 AM
What is the opinion of Membrey at Swans - Has looked good in the 2 Swans NEAFL games I have seen up here but with Tippett and Buddy suspect would get limited chances.
Thought he might have got a game when Rohan wne tout. Good strong leading forward that would have already played this year if Buddy hadnt joined.

Same height and build as Rohan but the Rooster has the pace. Still only 19 has time on his side. I will expect him to play in the 1s some time this year

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on April 22, 2014, 12:30:55 PM
Thought he might have got a game when Rohan wne tout. Good strong leading forward that would have already played this year if Buddy hadnt joined.

Same height and build as Rohan but the Rooster has the pace. Still only 19 has time on his side. I will expect him to play in the 1s some time this year

Must also have fallen behind Towers who has been named emerg a couple of times. From reading a few articles, it is the defensive side of his game that the Swans need him to improve. Swans have showed with guys like Johnston, Lamb and Gordon they wont gift games just because you have the talent. Other clubs will be sniffing around.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 22, 2014, 10:13:19 PM
Quote from: tabs on April 22, 2014, 12:30:55 PM

Must also have fallen behind Towers who has been named emerg a couple of times. From reading a few articles, it is the defensive side of his game that the Swans need him to improve. Swans have showed with guys like Johnston, Lamb and Gordon they wont gift games just because you have the talent. Other clubs will be sniffing around.
Towers can also spend time in the mids or on a wing as well as up forward but Membrey is more a key forward imo

stew42

Woo!!! We won by a point today! Membrey kicked 3 out of 7 goals

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on April 25, 2014, 06:02:00 PM
7-9-51 to 6-14-50

Titch best on ground for Swans

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on April 25, 2014, 10:51:39 PM
Quote from: stew42 on April 25, 2014, 06:02:00 PM
7-9-51 to 6-14-50

Titch best on ground for Swans

Good to hear, he should be back next week, prob for lloyd. And hopefully Tippett for Derickx

Capper

I think Tippett might be out for a little longer after the rib injury.

Nanas in the best as well so he could come in for Derrickx if Reid doesnt

Capper

Just going through to update all the stats and make them a bit more easy to read

Capper

Rounds 1-4 have been updated to include best players as well

R5 stats not out yet

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on April 25, 2014, 11:44:32 PM
I think Tippett might be out for a little longer after the rib injury.

Nanas in the best as well so he could come in for Derrickx if Reid doesnt

I think Reid comes back in. Derrickx or LRT to miss, think you might be right about Tippo, but it seems a waste to keep in the 2's when we only have a couple of games until the byes.

Bur if Titch comes in, cant see horse making like 3/4 changes!