An apology (co coach needed)

Started by Hawka, April 18, 2014, 06:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Hey guys I'm really sorry for leaving my team an thanks for everyone who covered me :)
I love this comp and I'm right behind it
Before the season I got a apprenticeship and my computers flowered so its hard to do my team
I still wanna be apart of rebuilding this team but what I need is a co coach who I can easily message on Facebook
It would be 50-50 with team selections and draft picks and such but they would need to be able the team most weeks
So apply within if your keen :)

Spinking

Good to hear you are still on deck Hawka! Fair enough with a new job to keep you busy.

I can highly recommend the team to anyone keen to join EXV. Hawka is building an amazing team with a plethora of top 5 draft picks. They are struggling a bit at present but on a few years will be unbeatable...

Spinking

Justin Bieber

Hopefully he's received some PMs about it, but need to make sure he's checked them since posting. Will ask him later tonight (or tomorrow as really tired) and see!

Nige

I'm sure Bunny won't mind too much if I stick my hand up for this.  :)

I'm not a huge DTer, but I do like a challenge. Also, it's clear the team is struggling a little (being predominantly young) and will take a bit of work, which I understand Hawka is ready to do. Already working as co-coach in Worlds and have started rebuilding the Liverpool Rams (formerly Lobsters) in BXVs.

I also already have Hawka on Facebook.  :)

Justin Bieber

And I don't! Love seeing my assistants go onto bigger roles with other teams, so happy for Nigey to move on :). Certainly a task to make Dinos competitive but the base for the future is there and is an interesting challenge up ahead!

Will be the second assistant across my teams (Euros/Worlds) that I brought in to go into a Coaching role 8). Must mean I'm doing something right :P.

Nige

I've had a chat with Hawka on Facebook. He's happy for me to jump on board as co-coach.  :)

Vinny

Onya Nige. ;)

Team is in good hands.

But Rams suck! :p

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on April 24, 2014, 06:27:31 PM
Onya Nige. ;)

Team is in good hands.

But Rams suck! :p
The Rams are awesome.  8)

Spinking

Great to have you onboard Nige. Thread looking terrific already!

Nige

Cheers Spink, it's good to be a part of the comp as a (co-)coach.  8)

Might spruce up the thread a little more tomorrow.