Main Menu

EXV: Round 3 2014

Started by CrowsFan, April 16, 2014, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Honey Badger on April 22, 2014, 11:24:54 PM
Very disappointing score by the Bison this week, hopefully will rectify that next week. At least we still got the win :)

Poor performances from most of our players. Should bounce back though!

Quote from: Nails on April 22, 2014, 11:47:49 PM
Am I the only one that finds spink's images too small to actually read?

Find it quite annoying tbh.

EDIT: can find a decent size one if I click like 3 links then it takes all day to load.

I tend to agree (I've just been zooming in on this page, rather than click lots of links). I know lots of people have their own preferences for image hosting but I really can't recommend imgur enough. It's just so much better than the others!

Spinking

Fair call lads. It seems to be an issue with how FF displays the image, as the image itself is a decent size. In fact if you look at the ladder, fixture and results thread - the ladder is actually the smallest image of the lot, yet appears as the biggest.  ::)

I think it is something to do with the length of the image - when I split the results page into 2 pieces but keep the image the same size, it comes up much bigger. Might have to do that going forward... Will also have a look into Imgur also and see if that makes a difference.

elephants

Great stuff Spink, really appreciate all the work you're doing :) 8)

Ziplock

Classic slow start to the season bythe Valkyries. FYI spink, it's Ben Jacobs on our list, not Sam :)

LaHug

Quote from: Spinking on April 23, 2014, 11:25:24 AM
Fair call lads. It seems to be an issue with how FF displays the image, as the image itself is a decent size. In fact if you look at the ladder, fixture and results thread - the ladder is actually the smallest image of the lot, yet appears as the biggest.  ::)

I think it is something to do with the length of the image - when I split the results page into 2 pieces but keep the image the same size, it comes up much bigger. Might have to do that going forward... Will also have a look into Imgur also and see if that makes a difference.

All good, mate. Keep up the amazing work :D

Justin Bieber

Still awesome work Spinks with the graphics :D. Certainly makes it special with them as would be a little work to get to them! Think splitting in two would be the way to go since will enlarge the image to fit the post I guess (not sure how these things work :P).

Iceland had a bad week but not to take anything away from Serbia who just had a massive game. Nice work Holz, I'll hopefully get the better of you next time we meet.