Elite Supercoach League

Started by Marcus, March 13, 2009, 10:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

PM'd both of you.
Extending to Top 10000 on 12am Monday 16th.

Cool9

So... Marcus..... I'm looking for that league code. Would love the opportunity to show you up this year following your obsession with LAST years rankings ...! ;)

Most of all, looking for a highly competitive league. And it is after Sunday 12am....

Marcus

PM'd Cool9
Email'd Smit
Extended to top 10000

Cool9

Marcus

Just a bump.
We are 8/16.
I'm so surprised we aren't full by now?
Surely there are more people on here that top 10000 last year!

JustGonnaDominate

i finished about 8500 after sitting in the top 6000 for most of the year until i ran out of trades and got nailed by a couple of injurys at the end of the yr

Marcus

PM'd JustGonnaDominate with league code.

snozza

was about 9200 or so. Wasn't trying too hard then but am taking a bit more serious this year. am iterested in league if you have any spots left.

Marcus

nas

Marcus:- Finished a tad over this & was not going to reply but seeing that you are having difficulties if you do not get enough:- Then pm me. Your call!!!

That's my 50cents worth!!!!(B4 tax)

SimonOz

Finished in the 12k range last year, after selecting my side the day before.

Have put in about 4 full weeks of work in the pre-season this year....so maybe now I'll be worse LOL

If you need to fill out your league - I'll take you on.

simon

Marcus

If after 12am Monday the league is still not full I will release the league code to all else interested.
Cheers.

Fooj

Hey mate,

Came in about 3,000th place in my first year last year. I'm pretty keen to join.

Marcus

Marcus

Only 4 spots left.
At 12am Monday (March 23rd) morning the league will be opened up to everybody else interested.