Elite Supercoach League

Started by Marcus, March 13, 2009, 10:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

Starting an 'elite' Supercoach league.
Most people on fanfooty don't play Supercoach so the 'elite' level will be marked at top 10000 in 2008.
So... if you achieved a rating in the top 10000 of Supercoach last year please reply here and I'll message you the league code.
I understand that there is no way to ensure the top 10000 rating so this is basically trust based.
I finished in the top 2000 last year and hope to find some good competition and banter here :).

UPDATE - 2010 DETAILS:
QuoteHey all.

I've had many requests re: this elite league that came in top 10 last year.

The group has already privately organized their league this year and even though I started it last year I'm no longer participating this year due to other league commitments I've picked up (yoursupercoachcoach.com leagues).

So to all of you that have sent expressions of interest for this particular league this year unfortunately I can't help you out.

yoursupercoachcoach.com is offering free entry prize leagues if that does interest you though.

Cheers,
Marcus

bluebaggas

Marcus

PM'd you with code bluebaggas

bluebaggas

cheers.
hope your as good as you say you are

millsy123

yer i in mate, finished inside it!

need a third league

Marcus

Haha same to you bluebaggas.
millsy123 just sent you code.

Kewell

I'd like to jump in, finished inside the top 5000 last season

Marcus

Cool9

I finished inside top 10k (out of 250k players) ... but I think you'll find me a worthy opponent. Won 2 out of 3 leagues last year.

RobsOverAchievers

Marcus

PM'd RobsOverAcheivers.
@Cool9 For now I would like to keep it for those who finished in the top 5000. However, if we don't get the numbers I will extend it to top 10000 and you will be the first PM'd with the league code.
Cheers.

Smit

Marcus, I finished 8000 after a slow start, but won 3 leagues out of 6, so will hold my own.  Am ready this year, would like to join a super league.
Pls email code to shaneandli@bigpond.com if you want me to join.    Supercoach Only.  Cheers

Marcus

Smit, please refer to what I wrote to Cool9.
Will extend to Top 10000 if by Sunday the league is not full.
Cheers.

jimmyha

Finished about 2800 last year in my first year
Im interested

tyze

Marcus - top 5000 in SC last 2 yrs would be keen to join your league. Cheers